Nov 27 2012
By: Nick930930 Hekseville Citizen 375 posts

Tony Hawk's Underground on PSN!!!

[ Edited ]
11 replies 6218 views Edited May 23, 2014

Ok so I need a lot of support from you guys if this is going to work. But what I would REALLY love to have, is an oppurtunity to buy the following games off of the Playstation Store so that we can play them on our PS3. I loved these tony hawk games and it's a real shame we can't play them anymore. I don't care if there's no online gameplay anymore, I just want to play splitscreen and enjoy playing the last good Tony hawk games again.

-Tony Hawk's Underground

-Tony Hawk's Underground 2

-Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Can we PLEASE have activision release these for playstation store? It's not like they wouldn't make money off of it. Underground was the BEST! Please please PLEASE sign/bump this if you agree!!!

added label feedback and ideas to learn more about labels please see here. Thanks GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 12 (6,218 Views)
MVP Support
20389 posts

Re: Tony Hawk's Underground on PSN!!!

Nov 28, 2012

This won't work. You need to post suggestions on the blog. There's a link at the bottom of this page.

Message 2 of 12 (6,211 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Why would replying to some random article on the blog work better than the official Sony forums. Only certain people even read certain articles -_-

Message 3 of 12 (6,201 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
20389 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Nick930930 wrote:

Why would replying to some random article on the blog work better than the official Sony forums. Only certain people even read certain articles -_-

Posting a suggestion on the blog is the only way this may happen. I didn't say to reply to any article. The main people that read these posts are ordinary Joes like you and me. The only Sony people that MAY read this is the moderators and they can't make this happen.

Message 4 of 12 (6,199 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Nov 28, 2012

ne1atall wrote:

Nick930930 wrote:

Posting a suggestion on the blog is the only way this may happen. I didn't say to reply to any article. The main people that read these posts are ordinary Joes like you and me. The only Sony people that MAY read this is the moderators and they can't make this happen.

I concur.  The blog is the best for these situations.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see those games, but this Forum just isn't a place where the idea would get the attention of the right people for that.

If you start a blog petition, come back and let me know the link.  I would gladly contribute.  No one here is knocking your ides, we are just trying to help you in the right direction.

Moble

Message 5 of 12 (6,194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Nov 28, 2012
THUG 1 and 2 were my favorites to play on my ps2, these would be day 1 purchases for me.
Message 6 of 12 (6,189 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5692 posts

Nov 29, 2012

It's not just the blog, but specifically blog.share.  There is a link to it on the blog.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Message 7 of 12 (6,180 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
20389 posts

Nov 29, 2012

JERM7 wrote:

It's not just the blog, but specifically blog.share.  There is a link to it on the blog.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Thanks JERM7. I should've been more clear.

Message 8 of 12 (6,171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 17, 2013
I completely agree with this guy, these three games have been my favourite games ever since they came out and they still are, but my playstation 2 broke and i don't want to bother getting a new one, i would love to see these games on the playstation store and all my friends would too and i have alot of friends, they would all purchase the games so please put them on the playstation store. Thank you
Message 9 of 12 (5,786 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
27173 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Nick930930 wrote:

It's not a "random article on the blog". It's a site where the community can vote on these suggestions, rather than posting "they totally should totally release totally these totally games... totally". The ideas in action that receive the most votes are the ones that they consider for action, if they are even possible.

Second, those are all ACTIVISION games. It does not "fall to Sony" by default to release them. You'd have to ask Activision.

Message 10 of 12 (5,771 Views)
0 Likes