Highlighted
Nov 29 2012
By: geary33 Lombax Warrior 187 posts
Accepted Solution

Tired of harassment on home

5 replies 170 views Edited Nov 29, 2012
Look, this user will NOT stop threatening me and my friend. He's having other people threaten me too because i blocked him. I have enough evidence to sue with. Next step is lawsuit and FBI. I need a moderator to message me ASAP please!!
BannerFans.com
Message 1 of 6 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Tired of harassment on home

Nov 29, 2012
Message 2 of 6 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2699 posts

Nov 29, 2012

LOL wow...... report him and his buddies if blocking don't work but lawsuits and FBI against a pixel person? LOLOL Unless they have a way to find you in real life..... the FBI or w/e will laugh you outta the building......

Message 3 of 6 (164 Views)
MVP Support
39424 posts

Nov 29, 2012

geary33 wrote:
Look, this user will NOT stop threatening me and my friend. He's having other people threaten me too because i blocked him. I have enough evidence to sue with. Next step is lawsuit and FBI. I need a moderator to message me ASAP please!!

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

I don't know what form the "harassment" takes with you but but yes "Harassment" does indeed go in in PS HOME, "harassment" also takes many forms, amongst others it can be sexual or racist, unfortunately getting touch with the FBI or other authorites will do nothing, your best bet is to report the user(s) using the link provided by the other poster, you could also send a PM to one of the PS HOME Moderators so that they too are aware of it.

The "Threats" are hollow, they do not know you, they do not know where you live, what you do, what school you go to etc, all they know & see is a pixelated image on a TV screen with a PSN ID, some people unfortunately get "off" on this stuff, I'm not trying to demean your worry or concern but please do try to ignore them & move on.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 4 of 6 (146 Views)
Welcoming Committee
10395 posts

Nov 29, 2012

There's an option where you can recieve messages from only your friends, and friends of friends. Simply go to Account Management, scroll down to the bottom and you'll see privacy, and from there you can set whether or not to receieve messages from everyone or from friends. Same thing goes for friend requests. Smiley Happy

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 5 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I recommend pretending to become gay and chasing him around. Believe me they always leave after that lol

Bottom line you got internet rage and someone is poking you so  you can get into hot head mode. Cool your head down if he does it again make up a story on how you feel like him and want to be boyfriend and girlfriend. If the harassment doesn't stop he is a pretty good troll. 

These fams stand no chance against me because I just play gay and then ridicule them. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_aEQUvv1E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WliVXx1eKBw

Message 6 of 6 (132 Views)
0 Likes