Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 26 2013
By: woops_a_daisy First Son 17 posts

Time Attack, Servers....

[ Edited ]
12 replies 633 views Edited Feb 25, 2014

Since I first played this game, servers have been a major problem.

And to this day they stil are.

Disconnections when playing online happens all the time, normally in the lobby, or at the end of a race.

But I dont care about that anymore.

The thing that annoys me the most is time attack problems.

The current # 1 (WR) can often not be downloaded, instead you get a slow old time, up to 10 - 15 sec SLOWER ! ! ! ! ! ? ? ? ?

As late as yesterday I could not upload a PR, due to server problems, again again agian agian !

Yet if I did a PR on a other track in a other vehicle, there was no problem at all, **bleep** ! ?

Are others having the same problems with TA, and will the problems ever be solved ?

20130625_213916.jpg

Edit: Added label, updated subject title & removed profanity. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova213

Its never been about wrecking, its about racing !

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoopsAdaisyMSA
Message 1 of 13 (633 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Re: Time attack , servers....

Jun 26, 2013
We've all had similar problems.

Here is what I have had to do:

Make a new account that I use exclusively for time attack.

If my best time doesn't upload, I delete all my time attack data.

The main thing you need to do is make sure the internet globe is online.

To answer your main question - No, these problems will never be fixed. :smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 13 (614 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Holy guacamole it's vinnie-fricking-barbarino!

How's it going man. It's been a long time. Like everybody else, I'm really disappointed EVO decided to ditch MotorStorm for their new PS4 game. I haven't played MS for quite a while now. Do you and racer still play?

------------------------------

MS:A is a great game and any noob quoting others to show otherwise is an absolute disgrace to the MotorStorm community.
Message 3 of 13 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Jun 27, 2013

SchwarmaaaaH ! We were only wondering where you vanished to last time we played (6 weeks ago).

vinnie's now a time attack guru and we try and catch up and have a few races online when I'm home. The racing's a bit different in MSA which caused a few probs for guys who want to race socially and avoid taking their mates out, it's practically impossible as the server lag causes you to see different x,y,z vehicle positioning on your screen anyway, once you get over this and accept that you are going to take your buddies out (inadvertantly of course!!) it's pretty good. We generally race under the barcodes, but may have a few races over the next weeks under original accounts, if you see us online, it would be great to catch up. cheers man.

Message 4 of 13 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Hey racer, good to hear from you. It feels more like 6 months, not 6 weeks. But yeah, I'll catch you guys online.

MS:A is a great game and any noob quoting others to show otherwise is an absolute disgrace to the MotorStorm community.
Message 5 of 13 (491 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Actually C---S, I'm planning to have a get together on 4th July around 9pm Aussie time to mark two years of Ninja's passing. It would be nice for a few of us to have a few laughs together again. Beardy will be doing his 10000th race, as beardy, probably his 100000th race in reality lol. Anyway good to hear from both of you :smileyhappy:
Message 6 of 13 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Ok C--T, I'll be up for that. 

Message 7 of 13 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jun 28, 2013

C--T reunion it is!

Message 8 of 13 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Just so that you guys know the ghosts downloading problems in some cases aren't the game's fault. The ghosts of your most recent time trials are the ones that load to the servers, and paulo purposefully deletes his ta data and then does a slow time so that you can't  get the ghost of his fastest time :smileytongue:

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 9 of 13 (352 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Really. Didn't realise that was the case.
Message 10 of 13 (349 Views)
0 Likes