Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 27 2013
By: jpbslayer Treasure Hunter 5017 posts

Tiger woods 13 plus country club

15 replies 228 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

Hey guys i decided to set up a country club to make it easier for us all to hook up and play ( well all who got this game) - there are a few trophies that you need to be in a country club to recieve- so figured this ius the best way---- especially considering i just looked online and theres 1 person playing online

the name of the clubhouse is PSPLUS --- its a public group you should be able to find by searching for it

and here is a trophy guide to the game

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/tiger-woods-pga-tour-13/153284-tiger-woods-pga-tour-13-trophy-guide...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (228 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: Tiger woods 13 plus country club

Jan 27, 2013

This is the version that Sony put into the 13 for 13 sale at $10, right?  I thought about taking a flyer on it, but I have so many other distractions (real life and my game backlog) that I am not sure the I will get anywhere near $10 out of the purchase.

Is the game leaps and bounds different than Tiger Woods 10?  My boys picked 10 up around around Christmas for less than $5 ...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5017 posts

Jan 27, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

This is the version that Sony put into the 13 for 13 sale at $10, right?  I thought about taking a flyer on it, but I have so many other distractions (real life and my game backlog) that I am not sure the I will get anywhere near $10 out of the purchase.

Is the game leaps and bounds different than Tiger Woods 10?  My boys picked 10 up around around Christmas for less than $5 ...

hoenstly JC----- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW is onr\e of the very few sports games that really does get better year after year-- madden , ncaa footbal-- basicly do yearly roster updates--- there games dont really improve ( at least they havent in the past 5) but tiger actually does. graphicly, gameplay are all better then 12--- let alone 10.. i think this is really sale of the year-- i have owned this game since it came out-- and consider well worth the 59.99. which is the orig price i paid---- and i now have the digi i got a month ago with 5 bonus courses for 39.99.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (215 Views)
VP of Gaming
28726 posts

Jan 27, 2013

jpbslayer wrote:

jcalvert wrote:

hoenstly JC----- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW is onr\e of the very few sports games that really does get better year after year-- madden , ncaa footbal-- basicly do yearly roster updates--- there games dont really improve ( at least they havent in the past 5) but tiger actually does. graphicly, gameplay are all better then 12--- let alone 10.. i think this is really sale of the year-- i have owned this game since it came out-- and consider well worth the 59.99. which is the orig price i paid---- and i now have the digi i got a month ago with 5 bonus courses for 39.99.. 

I completely agree with this, the only thing to bear in mind is that TW 14 is out in a few weeks, but for $10.00 for this you can't go wrong.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 27, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

I completely agree with this, the only thing to bear in mind is that TW 14 is out in a few weeks, but for $10.00 for this you can't go wrong.

I figured that was why the game was on sale.  I mentioned it in another thread ... for the same reasons, I think MLB 12 is going to pop up in the Vita IGC in the next few weeks.  Advertisement for MLB 13, it is a Sony property, and it is so darn cheap that there is really nothing else for Sony to do with it at this point.  Not saying I want MLB 12 in the ICG - I already have the game - just saying that I wouldn't be surprised.

I'll have to see if my two oldest boys want to go in $3 each with me picking up $4.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9445 posts

Jan 27, 2013
I thought about the new one coming out as well however its been so long since I have played a Tiger Woods game, 2013 will do me just fine for 10.00 vs 60.00 for TW 14. Now if I could only get this new swing down. Played 18 holes last night and did pretty bad.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5017 posts

Jan 27, 2013

it took me about 3 rounds to get my swing right--- i hated it at first and threatened to give up the game--- but once i got use to it-- i love it

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5017 posts

Jan 27, 2013

jcalvert wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

I figured that was why the game was on sale.  I mentioned it in another thread ... for the same reasons, I think MLB 12 is going to pop up in the Vita IGC in the next few weeks.  Advertisement for MLB 13, it is a Sony property, and it is so darn cheap that there is really nothing else for Sony to do with it at this point.  Not saying I want MLB 12 in the ICG - I already have the game - just saying that I wouldn't be surprised.

I'll have to see if my two oldest boys want to go in $3 each with me picking up $4.

actually 10$ is a great deal-- i dont think 12 has seen this low yet--- plus any1 intrested in 14 for 10$ usually you get a nice boost for your player by haveing the previous years

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7184 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Hey JP, I'll join the club after I get my loyalty bonus later today for the one I'm in right now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (177 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28726 posts

Jan 27, 2013

I'd join you guys in the CC invites if I hadn't played TW 13 to death, if anyone gets 14 though let me know.

I know what you mean about the swing too, but once you get it, it's second nature.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (161 Views)
0 Likes