Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 24 2006
By: davegt40~ First Son 2 posts

Tiger Woods 07 for PS3 Online Problems

2 replies 4 views Edited Nov 24, 2006
Im having an issue with the Tiger Woods for PS3. Anytime I try to connect for online play I am able to retrieve the Terms of Service from EA and then when i click to sumbit to the lobby it says "The EA Servers are Not Available at this time, Please try again later". From that it seems like the servers just dont exist. I have taken my router out of the connection and gone straight to the cable modem. The web broswer and Resistance work fine but Tiger Woods does not. Does anyone else have Tiger Woods that has the online working??? If so anyone know what to do to fix this. Thanks!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Tiger Woods 07 for PS3 Online Problems

Nov 24, 2006
Dave

I would imagine that the servers simply arent up yet, or were down for service.  I cant imagine theres a great demand for them yet.

Having said that, how do you like TW2K7???  Im in Japan and havent bought a new TW since 2003 on my PS2!  Im looking forward to it greatly, but worry about whether or not itll play on my Japanese PS3.  (Even though I heard they are region free... none of my US PS2 games run on it)

I was forced to buy "Minna No Golf"  Which is a cartoonized golf game thats immensely popular over here... but leaves me wanting for that EA TW golf.

I DIDNT read favorable reviews from Penny Arcade.com, but those guys tend to be wiseacres anyway.

Anyhow, if you have a moment... let me know how 2K7 if working out for you.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Tiger Woods 07 for PS3 Online Problems

Nov 24, 2006
If you like the previous versions of TW, then this will be great for you. To me it seems like an updated version of the older ones with better graphics and more stuff. And for the Online part it seems ridiculous that a company would put a game out without having the online working yet but that dosen't suprise me from EA.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (4 Views)
0 Likes