Aug 19 2013
By: SxEpablo First Son 1 posts

Thoughts on PS4 Bugs/Glitches?

3 replies 1648 views Edited Aug 19, 2013

Hey guys, so I'm just curious to know what you guys are thinking about glitches and bugs on the Ps4 (and Xbox one too if you want).

Do you think Sony will make sure the Ps4 is clean and ready to be played for years? Do you think (if there are any) the glitches could be game breaking?

My thoughts are...I hope there are none and I think Sony will make sure of that because of the comptetition, Sony already stepped on them. I doubt they would want to give Microsoft the option to do that to them. If there are glitches I think and hope Sony will be quick to fix it.

Your thoughts on bugs and glitches on the Ps4 and if you feel like it then the Xbox One

Message 1 of 4 (1,648 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: Thoughts on PS4 Bugs/Glitches?

Aug 19, 2013
Bugs and glitches are inevitable with the complexity and detail in todays software. There will always be bugs or glitches that are found in games, in hardware, in anything. Expecting there to be none is akin to expecting a group of 1,000 teenagers to all be silent and paying attention. It just won't happen.

What I'm hoping for is that due to the "ease" of writing code for the PS4 system architecture, that the number of bugs that exist, or are created when attempting to fix other bugs, will be minimized due to developers being familiar with the system.
Message 2 of 4 (1,632 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15295 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Me thinks that a day one firmware update will be released on launch day. Other than that, I have no opinion on the matter. We'll just have to wait and see.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 3 of 4 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3627 posts

Aug 19, 2013
Exactly what Jdurg said.

My bigger concern tho is how Sony and Microsoft will fight the fight against hackers, modders and cheaters.
Message 4 of 4 (1,610 Views)
0 Likes