Fender Bender
4157 posts

Re: Thoughts from a dissatisfied Vita owner - SONY please read

Oct 1, 2012
I can't take anyone serious when they think MGS story is not great.
Message 11 of 25 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
I can't take anyone serious when they think MGS story is not great.

I completely agree. If someone does not like MGS they should just end their life.

Message 12 of 25 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

i did say i like it. u gotta admit it's hard to follow. and weird as hell. def woldn't reccomend it to some of my friends. and no, they are not "bro" gamers either (aka call of duty heads). it's a very very japanese take on american films / military type stuff.

Message 13 of 25 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Not liking a widely acclaimed thing doesn't invalidate a person's opinion. By that logic, most people's opinions on this forum would be invalid for openly disliking Nintendo~.

The OP has a few points. I just think most, if not all, of them are already known by now. However, this is the worst time to give up on the PSV. The influx of games coming up in October (and the three coming in November) is obscene. After that? No idea if we will get something worth a **bleep** until Sly Cooper. But until then, there's going to be a lot of things to play on top of the games that were worth having since launch date~.

I can totally understand why people lose hope, don't get me wrong, I think it's absolutely retarded a company keeps their consumers on a 3 months game drought. But October is shaping up amazing for the PSV~.
Message 14 of 25 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Since the opinion is the story is convuluted, because they don't understand the story, then a person like me who understands the story, can assure them, the stories are amazing. As a person, who probably will get a WiiU, I can say honestly, Nintendo hasn't given core gamers enough avenues to get attached to their consoles recently, due to the lack of core games, and spinoffs on original games/characters approach.

Their Nostalgia based approach works for alot of people tho. Me I'm curios as to what they will be doing with that gamepad so I might be getting it.

Message 15 of 25 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3397 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I'm attempting to sell my console now, I've about had it. I love the consoles potential but, I know it won't be reached any time soon. On top of that they can't even give us the old PSP games we want.

Funny MGS PO is compatible in EUropes PSN store but, in thee US we get nothing. I bought a cheap PSP and just decided to stick with that. Sony isn't doing the right with this console.

Step 1 is to lower the price that opens up to more consumers and that means more developers.

Step 2 is too broaden the PSP market place
Step3 is to fix the PSN store and make it more accesible and improve it
Step4 Give us more games, We need Socom, Give me an NBA game Sony. **bleep**.

Maybe this console will get it right one day but, right now it's collecting dust and I'm trying to sell.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Message 16 of 25 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1761 posts

Oct 2, 2012

What we as gamers have to understand is to most of us hard core gamers the vita is great just for the fact that it is another game system with more power then the last one. But I can see how the casual gamer that plays with his or her phone or tablet and the vita would see the flaws in the vita. I use mine everyday and enjoy it but I have to admit that the vita is not 100% complete in any category compared to todays 2012 electronics. The vita games are good but short and simple. 70% complete. Several of the AAA psp  games everyone wonts are not there. Mabe 60% complete. Ps1 games we all still hear the complaints on this.Mabe 40% complete. Psn store 80% complete. And the browser with no video player mabe 75% complete. Like I said I enjoy mine everyday but I will enjoy mine better when it is 100% complete. In todays 2012 eletronic world it's hard to satisfy everyday people with a incomplete device when most other devices they ues are close to 100% out of the box. Sony will get it to100% one day. I just hope a lot of people don't give up or lose interest by then.

Message 17 of 25 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 2, 2012
this dude shops at BUY-N-CRY. you buy it, if you dont like it, take it back instead of coming on here whinning about it. if you didnt like it, then why do you still have it?
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 18 of 25 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Because he likes it, just not the game selection that is out. I agree with him on many points and Sony has to fix them to get it to appeal to more people. I also don't like MGS, I find it boring and don't like its art style, also why I didn't buy gravity rush, borderlands etc. I'm one that has to like the visuals to be able to enjoy a game, depending on the type I'm playing. I'm a big COD fan (I'm content with its visuals) and I'm sure that makes most of you cringe, but the Vita needs more games like COD that appeal to what the mass majority of people play. Look at COD's sales. Could you imagine if even 1/4 of them bought a Vita? That would be a major boost for Vita hardware sales and would attract more developers to the platform. I just hope COD BOD isn't a bust. Hopefully Nihilistic learned from their faults on Resistance BS. I hope they surprise us with 6v6 or at least give us a combat training mode capable of that like black ops had. And yes I some times get comfortable in my world of COD but the Vita was my excuse to try other games. On the Vita I've enjoyed, Uncharted GA, Unit 13, Mortal Kombat, Mutant Blobs, partially enjoyed Resistance BS and a few demos and such. The Vita is capable of so much more and that's what he (OP) wants to see along with the changes he noted. The psn store is a joke with no reviews or pictures. Timed demos would even help too because I don't like to waste money on games I don't play. Half the ones from my list I enjoyed I borrowed from a friend. We need games with replay ability. End rant. My .03 cents because 2 is not enough
Message 19 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 2, 2012
MSG is different from borderlands and gravity rush. i dont like thise two games but i like metal gear. it was one if the best ps1 games ever.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 20 of 25 (112 Views)
0 Likes