Reply
Dec 11 2012
By: Carlitoz3 Survivor 2728 posts
Offline

Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

[ Edited ]
5 replies 298 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

As all you new VITA owners know, the bundle also came with a $10 off code towards Assassin's Creed III.

Right now is the PERFECT time to pick up your AC3 copy since Amazon currently has it up on the Gold Box deal of the day.

Combine that deal with your promotial code pluse shipping/ taxes, everything comes out to $30!

 

Get it quick! Offer ends after today!!

 

LInk:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A3DEP1OEC94AQ3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000865251&pf_rd_p=4419...

Message 1 of 6 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

Dec 11, 2012
Got mine for $23 shipped!

Amazon also adds $3 credit for Amazon Instant Video, $3 extra trade-in credit, and $3 credit toward Amazon digital games (including PSN cards)...
Message 2 of 6 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/21/2007
Offline
2728 posts
 

Re: Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

Dec 11, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Got mine for $23 shipped!

Amazon also adds $3 credit for Amazon Instant Video, $3 extra trade-in credit, and $3 credit toward Amazon digital games (including PSN cards)...

How??? Smiley Surprised

Message 3 of 6 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/30/2006
Offline
7190 posts
 

Re: Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

Dec 11, 2012

Carlitoz3 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Got mine for $23 shipped!

Amazon also adds $3 credit for Amazon Instant Video, $3 extra trade-in credit, and $3 credit toward Amazon digital games (including PSN cards)...

How??? Smiley Surprised


It's $33 on Amazon right now (Deal of the Day), so if you bought the AC:L Vita bundle on Black Friday from Amazon, you got $10 credit towards AC3.

Message 4 of 6 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

Dec 11, 2012

snakeman07 wrote:

Carlitoz3 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Got mine for $23 shipped!

Amazon also adds $3 credit for Amazon Instant Video, $3 extra trade-in credit, and $3 credit toward Amazon digital games (including PSN cards)...

How??? Smiley Surprised


It's $33 on Amazon right now (Deal of the Day), so if you bought the AC:L Vita bundle on Black Friday from Amazon, you got $10 credit towards AC3.


Carliroz3:

 

I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Did you purchase it for $40?

 

I suggest you contact Amazon Customer Service, so they can make a price adjustment.

Message 5 of 6 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/21/2007
Offline
2728 posts
 

Re: Those who purchased the VITA on Amazon/Black Friday

Dec 12, 2012

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

snakeman07 wrote:

Carlitoz3 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
Got mine for $23 shipped!

Amazon also adds $3 credit for Amazon Instant Video, $3 extra trade-in credit, and $3 credit toward Amazon digital games (including PSN cards)...

How??? Smiley Surprised


It's $33 on Amazon right now (Deal of the Day), so if you bought the AC:L Vita bundle on Black Friday from Amazon, you got $10 credit towards AC3.


Carliroz3:

 

I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. Did you purchase it for $40?

 

I suggest you contact Amazon Customer Service, so they can make a price adjustment.


came out to $40 after taxes and shipping.
Dropped to $30 after u used my promotion code.

Still not sure how yours dropped to $23 though Smiley Very Happy

Its all good though, as long we get a new great game at a really good price Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes