Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
762 posts

Re: This was the WORST Plus Update! (08/10)

Aug 10, 2010
britt you should def get hvb

Message 11 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Aug 10, 2010
also, I think for PS+ coming out every other week we deserve more then just something that came out every week ya know?
Message 12 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4719 posts

Aug 10, 2010

Assuming the new cycle began on 7/27 that means we have so far gotten our minimum monthly games: Critter Crunch (PSN), Syphon Filter (PSOne), Kahoots/Aero Racer (Minis), and RFG (60 min trial). Which means on 8/24 they will provide the last of this cycle's content which are a minimum of two dynamic themes, two premium avatars and two premium game elements/add-ons.

Message 13 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31065 posts

Aug 11, 2010

SpyDudeFX wrote:

Assuming the new cycle began on 7/27 that means we have so far gotten our minimum monthly games: Critter Crunch (PSN), Syphon Filter (PSOne), Kahoots/Aero Racer (Minis), and RFG (60 min trial). Which means on 8/24 they will provide the last of this cycle's content which are a minimum of two dynamic themes, two premium avatars and two premium game elements/add-ons.

Oxcar99, I got it lol, downloading now, so to go off  topic for a moment, but any tips Oz?

Now that I've purchased HVB because it was marked down this month from $9.99 to $5.00 I hope its add-ons for this lol, bet I'm unlucky though!

Message 14 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Aug 11, 2010
the add ons are cheap anyway. um its bowling just hang on to the controller tight lol

Message 15 of 52 (6 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10054 posts

Aug 11, 2010

kmsrj2004 wrote:
Well Britt, you may be the few that enjoy themes, but the rest of us bought PS+ for "GOOD" games/add ons, and we also want features. Not discounts for a dollar off something or some crummy games. I don't think it's to much to ask, but like I said I'll give PS+ more time...

your definition of  "good" games may differ compared to others..  to me plus has been great

>

Message 16 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1188 posts

Aug 11, 2010

I am beginning to regret paying a whole year for +

Throwing sugar on crap still makes it crap... So far Plus is nothing more then the crap no one purchases at the Playstaion store.

So we get Wipeout HD and some themes and 60 min demos....I feel we have been duped by the SONY marketing department.

Where are all oour cool featues and games?,,, Where is our SPECIAL PLUS ONLY items?..... The only thing I can think of making up for this is gettting the Killzone 3 beta. ONLY for plus memebers...  and actually having decent games for free NOT minis!! 

just venting,,,, the only thing a plus member is actually using are the free dynamic themes and avatars....

Message 17 of 52 (6 Views)
Survivor
2882 posts

Aug 11, 2010
I thought the selection was far although I don't understand how that theme was worth any money at all. It was missing several icons.....
My Plats:

ps3 platinum trophy uncharted drakes fortuneps3 platinum trophy little big planetps3 platinum trophy killzone 2ps3Uncharted 2 PlatModern Warfare 2 Platinum TrophyAssassin's Creed 2Trine
Message 18 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8519 posts

Aug 11, 2010

pgsdi wrote:

I am beginning to regret paying a whole year for +

Throwing sugar on crap still makes it crap... So far Plus is nothing more then the crap no one purchases at the Playstaion store.

So we get Wipeout HD and some themes and 60 min demos....I feel we have been duped by the SONY marketing department.

Where are all oour cool featues and games?,,, Where is our SPECIAL PLUS ONLY items?..... The only thing I can think of making up for this is gettting the Killzone 3 beta. ONLY for plus memebers...  and actually having decent games for free NOT minis!! 

just venting,,,, the only thing a plus member is actually using are the free dynamic themes and avatars....

I was not aware that the definition of a good game was a game that everyone buys. I guess games like Critter Crunch and the like are terrible games, despite reviews, just because no one bought it.

Forget games that are fun, just give us the most expensive and new stuff. I don't know about you guys, but I don't care about fun games. I just want new games because they are new so that must make them good!

Also, let's just forget for a second that Sony has absolutely nothing to do with third-party developers, that doesn't mean they can't break the law and sell third-party stuff for cheap! It's just common sense!

Take back the future
Message 19 of 52 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Aug 11, 2010

I'm really getting tired of..."I DESERVE" being thrown around on the + forums.  Everyone seems to think they deserve something because they are plus memebers.  You do not.  Plus was a move by sony to get people to buy in now and buy discounted items they wouldn't have before.  They did not make it so that you could get thousands of free games.  It was stated we would get on psn game, one ps1 game, minis and discounts no more than 50% with betas and demos thrown in OCCASIONALLY.  Let's be realistic, you all knew what you were buying.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I want this --> http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/better-psn-download-list-browsing/comment-page-2/#comment-56735

More than I want cross-game chat. Please vote that one up for me. Thanks.
Message 20 of 52 (6 Views)