Wastelander
662 posts

Re: This summer is going to kill my wallet

Jan 19, 2014

My wallet is going to be shooting flames, there are about 20 games that I want to pick up this year. Just to name a few

Tomb Raider

Raymond Ledgens

Theif

Metal Gear

Infamous

FFXIV

MLB The Show

Watch Dogs

Elder Scrolls Online

Dying Light

Mad Max

The Order

Yep. my wallet is going to be hurting lol!

Message 21 of 24 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Jan 19, 2014

What about Metal Gear V March 21 , it's going to be a long journey 

Message 22 of 24 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2362 posts

Jan 19, 2014

It's too bad Sony allows MS to get a big exclusive like titanfall, that will be the biggest game of 2014, the alpha was simply....amazing. It is reallt the next big thing, I hate MS, paying money to keep games off ssytems so many cannot play them is a terrible practice.

Message 23 of 24 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
614 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

seraphim_falconu wrote:

MLPixler wrote:

There are so many good games coming out for the PS4 this summer, I'm going to have to work overtime to keep up. What games are you most excited for?

Here's my list:

Watch Dogs

The Witness

Oddworld

Destiny 

DriveClub

I know how you feel. All of the games coming out this year actually have me feeling anxious about how much money I'm going to have to spend. I actually whittled my list down a bit just because some of these games might come out on PS+ for free.

Must-buys:

- Thief
- DIablo III
- The Witcher 3
- Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Watch Dogs

Hypothetical 2014 releases that would be must-buys:

- Fallout 4
- Mass Effect 4
- Uncharted 4

Mad Max, The Witness, and all of the others are just going to have to wait. At least Deep Down will be free.

When did Mass Effect 4 get on that list. I thought they were going to announce a trailer or something at the VGA awards but didn't see it? Nothing concrete on the net, there are some pictures but not sure if they are legit?

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

Well, there's the GM of Bioware Edmonton tweeting things that suggest a game that is pretty far along in development. Everything I've seen suggested that they started developing the game before Mass Effect 3 even released.

Then there's the anonymous Bioware employee that told Eurogamer we can expect it around Christmas 2014, although EA very strongly denies it. So all in all, I count it as a hypothetical 2014 release.

digitalseraph2.jpg

Add me as a friend to chat or just play games -- PSNid: seraphim_falconu

checkoutbanner.jpg

Message 24 of 24 (134 Views)
0 Likes