Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Re: This is why I'm getting a PS4.

Aug 22, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Microsoft is actually a good company. they know what the consumers want, thus Im getting an xbox one instead.

Stop trolling. Seriously.

Maybe you should say that to the OP too.

Message 11 of 20 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

I guess the xbox one gamers want teletubby avatars and an extra cable box in there house, Wake up, PS4 is like computer and can do alot more for gamers.

100 Gun$ 100 Clip$
Message 12 of 20 (176 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Aug 22, 2013
PS4 IS GOD, xbox one is PRIMORDIAL SLIME!!!!!!
100 Gun$ 100 Clip$
Message 13 of 20 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Aug 22, 2013

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to both consoles, I can honestly care less on which to play on. But since I grew up with Playtation, I can never change my life in one purchase.  Smiley Happy

Also, why would people still side with a company that is willing to put restrictions on gaming. And ever since the NSA leaks revealed that Microsoft was a part of the scandal that gave the government access to everyone's actions, I could never trust Microsoft again.

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/310503-report-microsoft-gave-nsa-easier-access-t...

At least Sony is Japanese and would never do this.

Message 14 of 20 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3825 posts

Aug 22, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Since Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to both consoles, I can honestly care less on which to play on. But since I grew up with Playtation, I can never change my life in one purchase.  Smiley Happy

Also, why would people still side with a company that is willing to put restrictions on gaming. And ever since the NSA leaks revealed that Microsoft was a part of the scandal that gave the government access to everyone's actions, I could never trust Microsoft again.

http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/310503-report-microsoft-gave-nsa-easier-access-t...

At least Sony is Japanese and would never do this.

There are those who just get Xbox to support an American Business, i know a few.....

KZMProductionsGT
Message 15 of 20 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

blackf77t wrote:

Mektige wrote:

http://pixelvolt.com/2013/08/21/so-phil-spencer-wants-a-two-way-conversation/

Microsoft is an awful company.

I don't think Microsoft is evil anymore than any other company.  They made two big mistakes. First, I think the fatal mistake was to include the Kinect.  It raised the price by $100, doesn't provide any current value other than wishful thinking, always on connection, and the privacy concerns around the NSA and Snowden.  I think Xbox One owners will look back in a few years and continue to wonder what the value of the Kinect is.  If they haven't figured out how do something with the Kinect now, I don't see that changing.  Second, Microsoft's message was horrible.  The best example I can think of is DRM.  I think Microsoft was trying to offer Steam on the Xbox One, but it came out as software restrictions.  Who would complain about Steam?  The problem is they mismessaged or confused people for months.

To be fair, Kinect could be amazing with the Oculus Rift and the Cloud gaming thing could be a hit in 5 years. But we're not even close to either stage.

The NSA thing should be a concern, as should hackers monitoring gamers cameras like they do right now with home security cameras.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Message 16 of 20 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
59 posts

Aug 23, 2013

THANX TO THE NSA WE ARE ALL ALIVE.Smiley Very Happy

100 Gun$ 100 Clip$
Message 17 of 20 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Aug 23, 2013
Soneone report this kzm dude. Troll
Message 18 of 20 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Sep 2, 2013

teeborg wrote:

blackf77t wrote:

Mektige wrote:

http://pixelvolt.com/2013/08/21/so-phil-spencer-wants-a-two-way-conversation/

Microsoft is an awful company.

I don't think Microsoft is evil anymore than any other company.  They made two big mistakes. First, I think the fatal mistake was to include the Kinect.  It raised the price by $100, doesn't provide any current value other than wishful thinking, always on connection, and the privacy concerns around the NSA and Snowden.  I think Xbox One owners will look back in a few years and continue to wonder what the value of the Kinect is.  If they haven't figured out how do something with the Kinect now, I don't see that changing.  Second, Microsoft's message was horrible.  The best example I can think of is DRM.  I think Microsoft was trying to offer Steam on the Xbox One, but it came out as software restrictions.  Who would complain about Steam?  The problem is they mismessaged or confused people for months.

To be fair, Kinect could be amazing with the Oculus Rift and the Cloud gaming thing could be a hit in 5 years. But we're not even close to either stage.

The NSA thing should be a concern, as should hackers monitoring gamers cameras like they do right now with home security cameras.

Kinect will always suck.  If there was a good use someone would have already made a good game.   I agree something else will come along in the distant future.  The problem with the Kinect versus other monitoring devices is that the Kinect is essentially required and always on OR a $100 paper weight.  Neither is attractive.

Message 19 of 20 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Sep 2, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

Microsoft is actually a good company. they know what the consumers want, thus Im getting an xbox one instead.

If you are sincere KZM why are you on the Sony forums?

Just wondering I was with MS at 1 time in and out of their forums.

I made a choice to go with only Sony this go around, therefore I am here in their forums not MS.

What is your objective to try and sway potential PS4 consumers that may be on the fence?

If you do not work for MS then by definition you are trolling these forums.

Now everyone knows.

Either way I do hope you enjoy the XB1. Good luck

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 20 of 20 (82 Views)
0 Likes