Apr 06 2013
By: iamcool654 First Son 1 posts

This is ridiculous

11 replies 401 views Edited Apr 6, 2013

I got a message on my psn account containing a 10 dollar code for psn store and when I got it my code was already expired so I can't get my reward for being a long time customer

Message 1 of 12 (401 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9698 posts

Re: This is ridiculous

Apr 6, 2013
Yeah that message was two months old.
Message 2 of 12 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

yea when was the date you received it? That offer ended not too long ago.  Don't know why people get angry over it or blame sony when they are the ones that havent checked their messages or logged in their psn account. the offer went on for over a month.

Message 3 of 12 (393 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

iamcool654 wrote:

I got a message on my psn account containing a 10 dollar code for psn store and when I got it my code was already expired so I can't get my reward for being a long time customer

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

Yea sorry you're far too late for that one.

It's also not 'ridiculous', Sony made the offer available for a period of time, you did not for what ever reason log on to your account for a while, the period of availability was part of the offer.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 4 of 12 (362 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Apr 6, 2013

iamcool654 wrote:

So what you're saying is that you didn't log into PSN for two months, yet feel entitled to a "loyalty" promo? I LOL'd

Message 5 of 12 (329 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Look at it this way... It's only 10$ you didn't actually spend, so it's not like you lost any money. I wouldn't fret about it; and yes, that promo is overdate. 

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Message 6 of 12 (291 Views)
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 7, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

iamcool654 wrote:

So what you're saying is that you didn't log into PSN for two months, yet feel entitled to a "loyalty" promo? I LOL'd

dangit...stole my line...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 7 of 12 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Apr 7, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

iamcool654 wrote:

Maybe this is why you arn't employed with sony.  A good company builds loyality, and not buys it.  I personally like to support companies that go out of their way to go the extra mile for me, the consumer.  

OP, call customer service, they might be able to give you that credit.  10 bucks doesn't mean much to sony.  From the business side of things, this credit to the customer means thats 10 bucks he won't be spending on Xbox or the WiiU.

doc shady signature
Message 8 of 12 (206 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40614 posts

Apr 7, 2013

docshady wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

iamcool654 wrote:

Maybe this is why you arn't employed with sony.  A good company builds loyality, and not buys it.  I personally like to support companies that go out of their way to go the extra mile for me, the consumer.  

OP, call customer service, they might be able to give you that credit.  10 bucks doesn't mean much to sony.  From the business side of things, this credit to the customer means thats 10 bucks he won't be spending on Xbox or the WiiU.

Trust me when I say this will be a futile exercise!

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 9 of 12 (198 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1616 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 7, 2013

docshady wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

iamcool654 wrote:

He had two months to activate that code with countless post here on the forums. Plus they made it clear when it will be expiring in the store. I personally dont think its that serious to call sony asking for 10 bucks because you missed out. 2 months of not logging in then feeling justified to the 10 dollar promo code after everyone else took the time to redeem it within the time given. Im pretty sure that 10 bucks he decides to spend with xbox or wii won't break sony lol. People dont need to be spoon fed and given everything they want just because they ask for it. Thats not how you build loyalty and a horrible example using this. They give us ps plus users countless free games, ect. He just needs to suck it up and move on

"Mckie D employee, this coupon is expired but i still want you to give me the free big mac that it offers, or i will go to burger king and spend my money there."

Message 10 of 12 (193 Views)