I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Re: This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

Feb 19, 2013

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
When pay for something you know what you are going to get, demanding more is'nt going to help.
Its like you wanna pay for one apple but you want to get five cause its your "money's worth"

PS+ is more like the fruit of the month club.  You sign up because you think you love fruit.  While apples are your favorite fruit, from time to time PS+ sends you a whole assortment of fruit - some you have never heard of, some that is a pleasant surprise, and some that is just down right not very tasteful.

As the months go by, you keep thinking "... I wish PS+ would send me an apple ... because boy do I love apples ..." and when an apple finally arrives, it is rotten.  Other PS+ subscribers tell you that their apples were fine - they must like rotten apples.

While I am being somewhat silly, and still find value in PS+, I just want to point out that everyone doesn't like the same games, everyone places different values on discounts, and some folks miss knowing what is going to arrive via monthly updates.

Message 41 of 44 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 19, 2013

Message 42 of 44 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts