Splicer
43 posts

Re: This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Thats make no sense LOL! So just because we buy more games than EU ( would be nice to see some font where it says that ) Means we dont need to get AAA games?!?!?

I WANT EQUALITY ON BOTH SERVICES!!! If EU gets AAA games,I want too,FFS I'm paying for the same service as they do!

Message 31 of 44 (234 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I agree, the US pays the same as EU and we get mini's, little psn games that nobody knows about, low quality indie games (some indie games are good, most end up belonging on Facebook). That's **bleep** when Europeans get mainstream titles. It doesn't matter if people are cheap as hell in EU. The US should get the same quality content, not stupid little mini-style indie games like closure.
My PSN
Message 32 of 44 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Ghostwize wrote:

I don't care how EU "handles" their customers. I'm a US plus subscriber and I get more than enough for my hamburger a month. I don't rely on PS+ for my gaming fix via the IGC(because I'm a gamer). I have plus so I can get awesome discounts and the occasional game I would have otherwise never even thought of playing. I buy games I want to play so more of the awesomeness can be made buy actually supporting the industry. I suggest others do the same. Smiley Very Happy

Exactly. Shocked you didn't get torn to pieces for that comment. I said pretty much the exact same thing on the blog a few months back and got a lot of hate for it. 

I couldn't care less about the games EU gets. Other than Sleeping Dogs most of them are old games that I already have or have passed on. I see people crying about games like Red Dead, Dead Space 2, Arkham Asylum, Vanquish, etc and just laugh. Those games are old and if you haven't played them yet it's on you. 

Plus is worth every penny. It's annoying seeing people complain all the time. They are paying $50 a year/$4.17 a month/96 cents a week but expect $50 worth of content every week. What do you expect for 96 cents a week?

Message 33 of 44 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Seriusly people are way to stupid,they cant read.All everyone that complains want is THE SAME ATTEnTION AND QUALITY EU GETS!

Is that f**** hard to understand!??!?! 

Message 34 of 44 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Sony could settle many debates by just offering the same games in all territories. Just make it happen and the complaining stops! I love the US PS+, but there a few games I would love to have without paying more money and creating another account.

Message 35 of 44 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3337 posts

Feb 17, 2013

yshisu wrote:

Seriusly people are way to stupid,they cant read.All everyone that complains want is THE SAME ATTEnTION AND QUALITY EU GETS!

Is that f**** hard to understand!??!?! 

Settle down there slappy! Smiley Very Happy I don't think most people understand how difficult it is to acquire the go ahead on adding games to the IGC let alone how different publishers put games out in different regions. Just because EU plus can acquire a license for a game doens't mean that same publisher(or perhaps a different one altogether even though it's the same game) will add it to the igc in the US due to still having strong sales, regional licensing fees, etc, etc.........

Message 36 of 44 (179 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Sony doesnt even put the mainstream games that they themselves publish on the us igc. If they did, they would have genji, gow, Motorstorm, and a bunch of other quality mainstream titles.
My PSN
Message 37 of 44 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8828 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 18, 2013

Awesomegamer2196 wrote:
What if there was'nt plus?
No free games. No discounts. No free themes or avatars.
Be thankful for what you have. I learned that the hard way.

When you pay for something, you should demand service. Not just be "satidfied". Smiley Indifferent

"Learned that the hard way"? This is Playstation, not real life. Stop comparing the two as if they were the same.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 38 of 44 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Feb 19, 2013
When pay for something you know what you are going to get, demanding more is'nt going to help.
Its like you wanna pay for one apple but you want to get five cause its your "money's worth"
Message 39 of 44 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Feb 19, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Sony doesnt even put the mainstream games that they themselves publish on the us igc. If they did, they would have genji, gow, Motorstorm, and a bunch of other quality mainstream titles.

What the heck is inFAMOUS 2, LittleBigPlanet 2 and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One doing on IGC? They are all Sony mainstream published titles.

Message 40 of 44 (83 Views)
0 Likes