Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Re: This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

yshisu wrote:
The diference is that EU actully gets what they want,we dont.

Don't include me when you say "we". Of the stuff offered this year alone I am currently juggling Darksiders, Ninja Gaiden, and closure. Am not sure what is the cheapest each game can be had but that is already a good dent in the yearly fee.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (204 Views)
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

StraightUpLazy11 wrote:

Morgan already conducted a similar poll. It was during the start of January I believe.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/07/playstation-plus-update-join-the-god-of-war-ascension-mult...

It's interesting that the results of the monthly polls are set to private.  Did too many people reply "nothing for me this month/week?"

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Morgan said that it was because to many people where talking about the results of the poll and not about the actual content in the blogs so it was set to private, but the "nothing for me this month/week" was almost always the highest sitting at around 45% - 50%. The only time that it wasn’t at the top was when there was a Full ps3 game, or a good sell going on. So whether or not you believe what Morgan said is up to you.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 16, 2013

bamahollis88 wrote:

Morgan said that it was because to many people where talking about the results of the poll and not about the actual content in the blogs so it was set to private, but the "nothing for me this month/week" was almost always the highest sitting at around 45% - 50%. The only time that it wasn’t at the top was when there was a Full ps3 game, or a good sell going on. So whether or not you believe what Morgan said is up to you.

Thanks for the answer.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1192 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

I don't care how EU "handles" their customers. I'm a US plus subscriber and I get more than enough for my hamburger a month. I don't rely on PS+ for my gaming fix via the IGC(because I'm a gamer). I have plus so I can get awesome discounts and the occasional game I would have otherwise never even thought of playing. I buy games I want to play so more of the awesomeness can be made buy actually supporting the industry. I suggest others do the same. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (181 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Plus doesn't interest me anymore simply because the content isn't up my alley. I did appreciate the discounts and it was nice to pick up a couple of the psn games for cheap. I really loved the value and content for a while but the IGC I never  really cared for and the discounts haven't been that great as of lately. My sub ends at the end of the month and I will probably resub when they release something I'm interested in. All in all i don't regret spending money to sign up for plus cause it was worth it to me.

I would like to address something though. I like how people say they are sick of people complaining but they payed for the service. Once you pay for something you should be allowed to voice your  opinion. Everyone has that right. Just because you are happy with the service doesn't mean people who aren't happy shouldn't complain. How else are they suppose to know what to improve on? Also if you are happy, voice your opinion because if the service is making you pleased that's great. The people in charge of plus not only should hear what to improve on, they should hear what they are doing right. Constructive criticism and praise help make things better. Although  just because you praise psn, that doesn't give you a pass to insult those who aren't happy. Everyone has different taste and different things they expect/want from plus. Also the value issue keeps being brought up. The value of plus is there but just because you get your money back doesn't mean you have to be satisfied in the way that you recieved your money back. Everyone interprets that value differently. 

I personally do think playstation should be commended because plus is new and is something that has never been done before. So kudos to Sony. Imo it's not perfect but with some help they could iron out the kinks be something completely worthwhile and be seen as a staple purchase that every playstation user MUST have. It's still a relatively new service and has done a lot and sometimes people forget that. We are all passionate about videogames/plus which is why we are posting here. And that passion sometimes exceeds logic. That goes for both sides, people who complain too much and for those that see no ways in which plus could improve

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1192 posts

Feb 16, 2013

iseelamepeople wrote:

Plus doesn't interest me anymore simply because the content isn't up my alley. I did appreciate the discounts and it was nice to pick up a couple of the psn games for cheap. I really loved the value and content for a while but the IGC I never  really cared for and the discounts haven't been that great as of lately. My sub ends at the end of the month and I will probably resub when they release something I'm interested in. All in all i don't regret spending money to sign up for plus cause it was worth it to me.

I would like to address something though. I like how people say they are sick of people complaining but they payed for the service. Once you pay for something you should be allowed to voice your  opinion. Everyone has that right. Just because you are happy with the service doesn't mean people who aren't happy shouldn't complain. How else are they suppose to know what to improve on? Also if you are happy, voice your opinion because if the service is making you pleased that's great. The people in charge of plus not only should hear what to improve on, they should hear what they are doing right. Constructive criticism and praise help make things better. Although  just because you praise psn, that doesn't give you a pass to insult those who aren't happy. Everyone has different taste and different things they expect/want from plus. Also the value issue keeps being brought up. The value of plus is there but just because you get your money back doesn't mean you have to be satisfied in the way that you recieved your money back. Everyone interprets that value differently. 

I personally do think playstation should be commended because plus is new and is something that has never been done before. So kudos to Sony. Imo it's not perfect but with some help they could iron out the kinks be something completely worthwhile and be seen as a staple purchase that every playstation user MUST have. It's still a relatively new service and has done a lot and sometimes people forget that. We are all passionate about videogames/plus which is why we are posting here. And that passion sometimes exceeds logic. That goes for both sides, people who complain too much and for those that see no ways in which plus could improve

Very well said and I agree. The problem is, if you've ever been on the blog, is that a lot of folks don't seem to want to voice opinions. They generally just spit out vitriol, hatred, and bitterness when they don't get something they want. It's a shame more people cannot be constructive in voicing their opinions.

I unfortunately still pay for xbox live gold so my son can watch netflix as I don't have 2 ps3's. I find it utterly deplorable that you have to pay for a service to access a service you already pay for on xbox. Plus is actually worth the money you pay for it where as Gold is just a cashgrab by MS imo.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8819 posts

Feb 16, 2013
My PS+ expired this month, and I plan on not renewing again until a decent game gets added. No more AAA titles from 5 years ago.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

Couldnt say it any better!

Anyway,all I want is the same product/attention that EU gets from sony,I just dont think its fair the same service/product be handle way diferent thats it,would be fair if EU gets an AAA game and we do too,dont need to be equal but the with the same quality.

What most of us want is EQUALITY!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Feb 16, 2013

eu plus probably has more subscribers , so they have more $ to secure deals

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (117 Views)