I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Re: This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

Feb 17, 2013

I was just going to post the same article. It's funny because the last PSN update, Morgan stated that they were unable to ask subscribers what they wanted. God I wish the people at the EU Plus worked for the NA plus, maybe there would be less BS passed to the NA Sony consumer.

Message 21 of 44 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

I was just going to post the same article. It's funny because the last PSN update, Morgan stated that they were unable to ask subscribers what they wanted. God I wish the people at the EU Plus worked for the NA plus, maybe there would be less BS passed to the NA Sony consumer.

:facepalm:

As was already posted in this thread, Morgan DID run the same poll back in January. God you people are blind.

Message 22 of 44 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Feb 17, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Asphaltum wrote:

As was already posted in this thread, Morgan DID run the same poll back in January. God you people are blind.

Ya you can facepalm all you want, but I don't remember Morgan offering the games like in the EU post. But if you're happy with crap like Closure then that's great for you. To bad you're in the minority.

Message 23 of 44 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Closure is boring as hell,played it for like 5minutes,deleted,wont ever play it again.Anyway lets see what is the next game we're going to get,I bet is going to be another failure update

Message 24 of 44 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

Asphaltum wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Asphaltum wrote:

Ya you can facepalm all you want, but I don't remember Morgan offering the games like in the EU post. But if you're happy with crap like Closure then that's great for you. To bad you're in the minority.

:doublefacepalm:

EU is NOT offering those games...in fact, they even clearly state the following:

"The titles listed are examples only and not guaranteed to be in the Plus service at any time."

Here is the NA PS+ poll from a MONTH EARLIER: https://polldaddy.com/poll/6807086/

Notice how it too says that the games listed are merely examples.

Message 25 of 44 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Feb 17, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Asphaltum wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

Asphaltum wrote:

:doublefacepalm:

EU is NOT offering those games...in fact, they even clearly state the following:

"The titles listed are examples only and not guaranteed to be in the Plus service at any time."

Here is the NA PS+ poll from a MONTH EARLIER: https://polldaddy.com/poll/6807086/

Notice how it too says that the games listed are merely examples.

My apologies. I stand corrected. I was not aware of that poll. Continue facepalming.

Message 26 of 44 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I agree that the us ps+ needs more than a little bit of help. I love the option to get free games and discounts, but at least one of those games should actually be worth my time. Darksiders and nba jam were worth my time. This last week was absolutely horrible. I'm hoping that this week is better, but going by last week's content and the majority of the posts, I have my doubts. I have very strong ties to playstation, as I've been a supporter and devoted fan since 1995,and I will continue to keep my ps+ subscription to support the company that I love, but I hope that the content takes a huge turn for the better.
My PSN
Message 27 of 44 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Feb 17, 2013
What if there was'nt plus?
No free games. No discounts. No free themes or avatars.
Be thankful for what you have. I learned that the hard way.
Message 28 of 44 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2013

If that would be the case,none would be complaining lol.I will be thankfull when I get my moneys worth,and as I'm a paying customer,I can complain and demand for stuff if the service isnt doing what I expected/paid for.Like someone pointed out,just because you're happy with something doesnt mean everyone is,the same applys the other way around,

Message 29 of 44 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
605 posts

Feb 17, 2013
No I am not against complaining just dont whine about every single week.
Wanna know the definition of insanity?
Its watching cry babys whine about everything every single week.
Even I complained when we got scott pilgrim and KOF and Double Dragon neon cause I cannot stand beat em ups and fighting games.
BUT
I only complained once I downloaded them and played them.
I was on the fence for closure so I searched it on wikipedia, once I knew it was a puzzler and it used light in a unique way I thought O.K atleast people wont complain, its a decent game with decent reviews but I go to the forums and what do I see another J.A.C.K.A.S.S complaining what EU got. Europeans are tightassed about money so they get free ps3 full games that are'nt selling there.
Too many people buy games in the US. Thats why we get psn games that go unnoticed but are actually pretty decent. Thats why we get good discounts. They dont cause they dont spend money. FREELODERS. Complain but dont whine cause its getting really old.
Message 30 of 44 (95 Views)
0 Likes