Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 15 2013
By: yshisu Splicer 43 posts

This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

[ Edited ]
43 replies 577 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

Read it:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/14/playstation-plus-what-sort-of-content-do-you-want/

Now please sony do the same with us,I feel ashamed to be part of a service where its quality is inferior to the SAME service provided for another region.

The EU PSN probably do what their customers want,and that post just prove it plus the massive AAA game they have every single month,and here we have crappy games. As usual mochuu try to explain it with only excuses,while he could do better,if the EU can why cant we do the same!?

I payed for PSN+ and I regret it,I'm not here to discuss the quality of our psn,but the quality of games we get compare to EU.Some fanboys wil say " Stop complaining,you already got yours money worth" but when I signin for it I thought I would get the same quality as EU simples as that,but in the end all i got was promises and some FFF games.

I really hope US PSN+ improves alot,and would be nice if we had the same poll as EU.

Ps: Sorry for typos,english isnt my native language.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 44 (577 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: This is how the EU handle their psn+ customers

Feb 15, 2013

Nice post.  At this point I convinced that from a global standpoint, the programs are different so that Sony can decide what to do once the PS4 is around.  They were probably hopeful that the US PS+ offerings would be popular enough to offer up older games and cheaper PSN titles.

I love the transparency in the post, and I bet the community gets to see the results once the EU PS+ staff has a chance to look at them first, to help craft any sort of message that they feel is required.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 44 (565 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 15, 2013
That is what we need from US PSN staff,but sadly we dont have it,kudos to EU PSN they deserv it
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 44 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Yes, We need to have more full ps3 games up on ps+ instead of all the older ps one games. Also it would be great if the Us had a poll to be able to vote for games we want on ps+.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 44 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 44 (516 Views)
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 15, 2013
The diference is that EU actully gets what they want,we dont.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 44 (488 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 15, 2013

StraightUpLazy11 wrote:

Morgan already conducted a similar poll. It was during the start of January I believe.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/07/playstation-plus-update-join-the-god-of-war-ascension-mult...

^This

What this thread just proves is that NA customers like to complain. We already had this poll, while it took EU an extra month to offer the poll to its customers. As Morgan said, and as the EU poll states, the results are simply to see what people are interested in and doesn't guarantee results. As has been stated hundreds of times (maybe thousands?), the PS+ team (on both sides of the pond) are not just able to select any title they want to give away each week/month, they have to work with the respective devs/pubs. If EU gets a PS+ game you wish NA would get, bring it up to that game's pub, not Sony. The thing is, many titles have different pubs for different regions, which is one of the reasons the titles differ, so good luck with that.

I'm sick of these threads. They just come off as whining for the sake of whining. EU's content should have NO impact on whether one is satisfied with NA's PS+ content. You either feel you've gotten your $50/year worth of content or you don't, it shouldn't matter what other people get. That's like getting **bleep** off because your neighbor bought a better car than you.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 44 (475 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Feb 15, 2013

The difference is transparency.  I bet EU will continue to publish results, NA has stopped.

I have been doing the PS+ song and dance since day one.  If I thought it sucked, I would not re-up my subscription.  Do I complain?  From time to time, but I hope that I actually offer up constructive feedback, not just whining.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 44 (468 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Yeah we usa ps+ members get mostly indie games that know one has every heard of and older full ps3 games that most have already purchased or have bet or do not plan to play. While Eu get newer full ps3 games and other stuff. And Usa does not post what was most voted for anymore. So they can give us any of the crap games they want to give out because they do not show the results.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 44 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I can complain all I want,and you know why? Because I PAID FOR IT! People like you are the worst and you know why? Simple because you just accept everything they throw to you,and you clap for it like a stupid seal.Just keep defending us psn+ team and be happy with crappy games all month,you deserv every single bad game they release.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 44 (447 Views)
0 Likes