Feb 15 2012
By: TMAZT3R Uncharted Territory 1670 posts

This is crazy to see all of these positive reactions

4 replies 6 views Edited Feb 15, 2012

Wow now I can't wait another week it is stupid shiz, but atleast they can work out some issues by then.

Message 1 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Re: This is crazy to see all of these positive reactions

Feb 15, 2012

It has it's faults, at least some people out there says, but overall, it's better than what I have now (3DS). Today I got the needed supplies, but next week... VITA!

Message 2 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
498 posts

Feb 15, 2012

The worst part about the Vita is, well that you get lost doing one thing (like trying to find an epic background image) and then the next thing you know you are busy searching the web on it etc and hours have gone by lol. I haven't even tried a game yet, but I think I've nailed all the settings the way I like them, I also downloaded some of my old psp games (monster hunter with dual sticks woot!!!) and got a few game demos to test before I crack the real game seals in case of fail lol

Message 3 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Also have to wait until the 22nd here too, and we don't have the First Edition Bundles available here.

As far as dead pixels and dust being stuck under the screen goes, I'm gonna open up my PS Vita and turn it on at the checkout, before I leave the store. It's too stressful to get home with a faulty item.

Message 4 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Feb 15, 2012

Feb 22nd here to just been browsing the ps vita forum section while i wait

Message 5 of 5 (6 Views)
0 Likes