Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Re: This feeling that I can't shake off when I play KZSF

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Panther the first part wasn't towards you. In the second part I was agreeing with you but saying socom is a halo fanboy. My bad in not clarifying that

LOl no problem. Just had a hard time figuring what was being said to who Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 41 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 26, 2013

socom69 wrote:

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Lol nope. Nice try tho but you're the one saying everything you "milk l2" in is like cod. I'm sorry if I like feeling like I'm not playing the same game over and over again but with a different name. I've been spoiled, at least this gen, by KZ2, UT3, The Orange Box, Riddick, RAGE, Borderlands, and RFOM. I may just be weird though. I mean I DO play KZSF without using crosshairs.

And Halo 4 sure as f**k did feel like cod. Even adding little armor attachments aka perks, sprinting and little point streaks. Halo armor attachments affect the look of your player, not boost his/her stats; like in KZ3 for example.

So I guess what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a halo fanboy. I do love halo, but how did you come up with this out of what I posted??

THey made Halo 4 play like COD. Its a known fact. Fan or not. as he said Sprinting and  armor attachments. Heck even the enemy layout and gun reactions were just like COD. They were hoping to impres the Halo fan base by doing this. Far as Im concerned. I love Halo but that turned me right offf of Halo.

Message 22 of 41 (103 Views)
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Lol, as a long-time Halo fan, Halo 4 was one of the most controversial Halo games because it attempted to become more like CoD. Armor Abilities and Perks - er, "Armor mods".
Message 23 of 41 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Black0Panther wrote:

socom69 wrote:

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Lol nope. Nice try tho but you're the one saying everything you "milk l2" in is like cod. I'm sorry if I like feeling like I'm not playing the same game over and over again but with a different name. I've been spoiled, at least this gen, by KZ2, UT3, The Orange Box, Riddick, RAGE, Borderlands, and RFOM. I may just be weird though. I mean I DO play KZSF without using crosshairs.

And Halo 4 sure as f**k did feel like cod. Even adding little armor attachments aka perks, sprinting and little point streaks. Halo armor attachments affect the look of your player, not boost his/her stats; like in KZ3 for example.

So I guess what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a halo fanboy. I do love halo, but how did you come up with this out of what I posted??

THey made Halo 4 play like COD. Its a known fact. Fan or not. as he said Sprinting and  armor attachments. Heck even the enemy layout and gun reactions were just like COD. They were hoping to impres the Halo fan base by doing this. Far as Im concerned. I love Halo but that turned me right offf of Halo.

There are no attachments in halo 4 that affect your character's stats. They only change the look. And gun reactions in KZSF are more COD than anything in halo.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 24 of 41 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

We're going the Halo isn't like CoD route? Okay...

Message 25 of 41 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

Bull-crap. Armor Mods, Sprint. Heck, the developers mentioned they wanted the series to be made more like CoD because they thought original Halo gameplay was too hard. If you were on 343i's forums in the summer, you'd know the storm that caused.

Message 26 of 41 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Lol yea invisibility, evade, infinite sprint were not perks. Let's not forget the little killstreaks aka supply drops as well.

Halo 5 we will probably get AC230s, Drone strike, and maybe even a nuke if we're lucky lol.

Halo 2 was the best one, 3 was ok too but reach started its decline. 343 sucks and they will prove it yet again with Halo 5 and the exclusive tv show they have Spielberg working on.
Message 27 of 41 (85 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

GrnDragn wrote:

Bull-crap. Armor Mods, Sprint. Heck, the developers mentioned they wanted the series to be made more like CoD because they thought original Halo gameplay was too hard. If you were on 343i's forums in the summer, you'd know the storm that caused.

Provide a link that states that

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 28 of 41 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Lol yea invisibility, evade, infinite sprint were not perks. <-----They aren't perks. They're player abilities. And you don't get infinite sprintLet's not forget the little killstreaks aka supply drops as well.

Halo 5 we will probably get AC230s, Drone strike, and maybe even a nuke if we're lucky lol.

Halo 2 was the best one, 3 was ok too but reach started its decline. 343 sucks and they will prove it yet again with Halo 5 and the exclusive tv show they have Spielberg working on.

Message 29 of 41 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

But can someone please explain the root of "I'm a halo fanboy"?

Message 30 of 41 (77 Views)
0 Likes