Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: This feeling that I can't shake off when I play KZSF

Dec 26, 2013

What I'm really trying to say here is it feels like every other shooter on the console market now to me. Here's hoping 343 doesn't sell out with halo and dumb it down for easier access.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 11 of 41 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 26, 2013

socom69 wrote:

Just curious, for those of you that can't see how it feels like cod, how many of you play it without milking the L2 iron sight feature? Who still fires by the hip?

I have at points when i need to shoot fast. Easiier to hit one button than try to go for two. Shoot and get some cover if in a bind

Message 12 of 41 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 26, 2013

socom69 wrote:

What I'm really trying to say here is it feels like every other shooter on the console market now to me. Here's hoping 343 doesn't sell out with halo and dumb it down for easier access.

To be honest Halo 4 to me fellt a ton loke COD. They way the set up wepaind enemy arangement the works. So I dont expect Halo 5 to be any better.

Message 13 of 41 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 26, 2013
"Milking the L2 iron sight feature"?

Lol this is retarded. You have to be a **bleep** if you shoot off the hip from long because you don't want to "milk L2". Only I shoot off the hip is close range to answer your moronic question.

So by your logic if you have to hold the left trigger to aim down sights its like cod.
Message 14 of 41 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
"Milking the L2 iron sight feature"?

Lol this is retarded. You have to be a **bleep** if you shoot off the hip from long because you don't want to "milk L2". Only I shoot off the hip is close range to answer your moronic question.

So by your logic if you have to hold the left trigger to aim down sights its like cod.

You've never been a shooter player until COD4 have you?

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."

Message 15 of 41 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Lol nope. Nice try tho but you're the one saying everything you "milk l2" in is like cod.

And Halo 4 sure as f**k did feel like cod. Even adding little armor attachments aka perks, sprinting and little point streaks.

So I guess what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a halo fanboy.
Message 16 of 41 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Lol nope. Nice try tho but you're the one saying everything you "milk l2" in is like cod.

And Halo 4 sure as f**k did feel like cod. Even adding little armor attachments aka perks, sprinting and little point streaks.

So I guess what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a halo fanboy.

Who me no lol I played it when it came out and then havnt touched it since. I was just after the story more than anything my self.

Message 17 of 41 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2013

Message 18 of 41 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Dec 26, 2013
Panther the first part wasn't towards you. In the second part I was agreeing with you but saying socom is a halo fanboy. My bad in not clarifying that
Message 19 of 41 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Dec 26, 2013

o1inthechamber_ wrote:
Lol nope. Nice try tho but you're the one saying everything you "milk l2" in is like cod. I'm sorry if I like feeling like I'm not playing the same game over and over again but with a different name. I've been spoiled, at least this gen, by KZ2, UT3, The Orange Box, Riddick, RAGE, Borderlands, and RFOM. I may just be weird though. I mean I DO play KZSF without using crosshairs.

And Halo 4 sure as f**k did feel like cod. Even adding little armor attachments aka perks, sprinting and little point streaks. Halo armor attachments affect the look of your player, not boost his/her stats; like in KZ3 for example.

So I guess what we have here ladies and gentlemen is a halo fanboy. I do love halo, but how did you come up with this out of what I posted??

Message 20 of 41 (77 Views)
0 Likes