Sep 01 2013
By: khevin1308 First Son 2 posts

Things that are needed on an upcoming update

6 replies 140 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

I really think that the PSN people should create a system with which you can change your online ID. It could work in one of two of these ways:

1) You can only change your online ID only once per account.

2) In order to change your online ID, you must pay 5 $, or less than that, to make the change.

Come on people, I know that a lot of you want to change your online ID, so please make this topic notorious so that PSN people hear it and make this possible.

Message 1 of 7 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Re: Things that are needed on an upcoming update

Sep 1, 2013

khevin1308 wrote:

I really think that the PSN people should create a system with which you can change your online ID. It could work in one of two of these ways:

2) In order to change your online ID, you must pay 5 $, or less than that, to make the change.

Come on people, I know that a lot of you want to change your online ID, so please make this topic notorious so that PSN people hear it and make this possible.

Its not probably gonna happen .... This is not the first thread on the topic - there have been millions of threads on this and SONY

has already stated you cant change your PSN ID once you create it (its in the TOS you agreed to)

Message 2 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I agree but we will never know what they are going to be coming out with yet but it would be great to hasn't that feature
Message 3 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15344 posts

Sep 1, 2013

khevin1308 wrote:

No. This thread is unnecessary and redundant.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Please-add-the-ability-to-change-your-PSN...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 7 (122 Views)
MVP Support
24784 posts

Sep 1, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

khevin1308 wrote:

No. This thread is unnecessary and redundant.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/Please-add-the-ability-to-change-your-PSN...

Notoriously unnecessary and redundant. Well done OP. Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 7 (113 Views)
Fender Bender
3875 posts

Sep 1, 2013

There are millions of PSN members, and even if you got your wish, the chances of you getting the ID that you want are slim and none.

Message 6 of 7 (109 Views)
Last Guardian
12394 posts

Sep 1, 2013

khevin1308 wrote:

this is why i say you should make sure thats the id you want when you sign up...  because you will be stuck with it 4 life

>

Message 7 of 7 (93 Views)