MVP Support
13843 posts

Re: There should be a "gift" option on PlayStation Store

Jun 8, 2013

Sociologamer wrote:

This sounds like a good idea to me too.  I think the Gift option would be cool for a PSN friend, though.  It's not too hard to buy someone a PSN card.  A friend did that for me for my birthday through Amazon, and Amazon gave me a link to the code that I put into PSN.  But I think it'd be really fun if, say, you and a buddy play some online game together, and you can buy him or her some downloadable content or a new map or something.  That might encourage you guys to play together more often!  Just a thought anyway...

Yea those are pretty easy to find for sale in stores. It's a good, thoughtful gift, whether you get a game for them or give them the card and get a game of their own choosing, it's still a win/win for Sony. 

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 21 of 22 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Welcoming Committee
14623 posts

Re: There should be a "gift" option on PlayStation Store

Jun 8, 2013

magicx11 wrote:

JSiggy wrote:

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Actually you know what? That might not be a bad idea.

Smiley Surprised

all my friends would get psn games for their bday!

lol Im you're friend, right?

I will not lie, it surprised me too.

Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 22 of 22 (38 Views)
0 Likes