Highlighted
Apr 08 2012
By: TomySakazaki First Son 6 posts

There is a complete list of all USA PSN+ Freebies since Day-1?

2 replies 2249 views Edited Apr 8, 2012

Hello, I am a PSN+ User since the launch, and I've lost track of what on what is from PSN+ or what I've bought on my download list. Does someone knows if there is (and where it is) a list of all and every freebie and full game trial on USA PSN+?

And if there is such a list on UK PSN+ it will help too, since my gf is a UK PSN+ user (since the launch mont too).

Thank you very much for your attention.

Message 1 of 3 (2,249 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11743 posts

Re: There is a complete list of all USA PSN+ Freebies since Day-1?

Apr 8, 2012

There may or may not be a user-created list in existence of all the content that's ever come to PlayStation Plus. While following the program, it's not become a personal hobby to track all that has made it. This I'm sure has been a method for most PlayStation Plus subscribers.

If someone out there has been documenting every detail, it's not yet been widely published on a Wikipedia page, though. The next logical solution is that of scouring PlayStation Blog history for any reported details that have come out or those on other media sites that publish the results for Plus-related coverage each month.

Unless thorough digging through the Internet isn't what you had in mind, contacting Sony and getting in touch with someone there who may or may not be keeping the Plus history on record is a possible step. Though, it may be unlikely that the company would have thought to have done this for themselves or anyone else.

Message 2 of 3 (2,249 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7101 posts

Re: There is a complete list of all USA PSN+ Freebies since Day-1?

Apr 9, 2012

There is an outdated list a user here made:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjLyZ4uW4sdBdC1oVVpJMjRvUXNtckRJQlZJclR6aGc&single=true&gid...

I added on to this for myself, but I'm also a little behind.  There is no official list; you may have to check out the blog posts as  GrayGargoyle suggested.

Message 3 of 3 (2,249 Views)
0 Likes