Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: There REALLY should be an option to DELETE games with 0% from your trophy list

Oct 2, 2013

Your wish is granted, at least you can hide them now.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (101 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16341 posts

Re: There REALLY should be an option to DELETE games with 0% from your trophy list

Oct 2, 2013

RoofPizza wrote:

I think the option of hiding the game from my own trophy list would be nice, I could live with that. I just hate scrolling through my games that I love and have fun playing and then seeing that piece of **** game I've never even played grouped in with my games sigh

Yhis is the main reason I think we SHOULDN'T have the option to delete them. It's serves as a warning to others not to get that game.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Oct 2, 2013

It is all a little OCD. I recently changed PSN names because I didn't like some of the games on my trophy list and I didn't like my tag. I deal with it. 

I think getting past the security issues would be A requiring the account password upon deletion of games and/or B the last 4 digits of the credit card used on a PSN Plus or digital download account. This way your friends or siblings can not just come in and wreck your trophy list.

"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
12th Man
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16341 posts

Oct 2, 2013

VIP-Mulsanne wrote:

It is all a little OCD. I recently changed PSN names because I didn't like some of the games on my trophy list and I didn't like my tag. I deal with it. 

I think getting past the security issues would be A requiring the account password upon deletion of games and/or B the last 4 digits of the credit card used on a PSN Plus or digital download account. This way your friends or siblings can not just come in and wreck your trophy list.

I didn't know OCD people typically looked for the easy way out. I would've thought an OCD person would keep trying to get that 100% instead of waiting years for an update that will probably never come.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2013

ne1atall wrote:

VIP-Mulsanne wrote:

I didn't know OCD people typically looked for the easy way out. I would've thought an OCD person would keep trying to get that 100% instead of waiting years for an update that will probably never come.

OCD is different between people. Double checking light switches, having volumes for radio or television only on even numbers, only wearing one shirt on a certain day, and ect.

Mine is having games that I do not enjoy on my trophy list. I have to create two accounts, one is for testing out games to see if I like them and the other for having games that I actually like. It is stupid but it makes me feel better so that I can function. My wife has a little bit of it to. She has to check plugs to see if she unplugged the curling iron twice and have volumes only on even numbers.

Some is more severe and mentally pressing. For instnance if someone did something like eat a sandwhich from a certain deli and things went good all week they might contribute their good fortune from having that, and wont eat the sandwhich from the deli again in hopes that it would not mess up their good fortune or vice versa. If they eat the sandwhich and things go bad, then they feel they have to go back and eat the sandwhich again in order to put things back to normal.

"Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee
12th Man
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (81 Views)
0 Likes