Jul 24 2005
By: ManBeast~ Splicer 47 posts

The world is coming to an end.... i know it is...

6 replies 4 views Edited Jul 24, 2005
Well, this is my story. I was a hardcore PS fan up until Xbox 1 came out, i was in love with Halo, and still am (Halo 2). I loved Xbox due to its games, no lie, i really did not like the types of games on Ps2, except for the exclusives that were actually good, MGS series, GT4, etc... Now its time for the next gen Systems to come out, and from what i have seen of both systems , Sony and Microsoft are both going to satisfy gamers on the same exact level and with the same Genres in mind. Sony needs to up its level with FPS, and Microsoft needs to up its level with Platformeres and JRPGs. Now this is my favorite time in Console history due to me being a fanboy of both Microsoft and Sony. I really cannot wait for PS3 and Xbox 360. I think im going to be broke. Graphics dont matter anymore (REALLY, stop comparing graphics, and look at the games both companies are offering). I cant wiat.
Message 1 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2795 posts

Re: The world is coming to an end.... i know it is...

Jul 24, 2005

ManBeast wrote:
Well, this is my,story. I was a hardcore PS fan up until Xbox 1 came out, i was in love,with Halo, and still am (Halo 2). I loved Xbox due to its games, no,lie, i really did not like the types of games on Ps2, except for the,exclusives that were actually good, MGS series, GT4, etc... Now its,time for the next gen Systems to come out, and from what i have seen of,both systems , Sony and Microsoft are both going to satisfy gamers on,the same exact level and with the same Genres in mind. Sony needs to up,its level with FPS, and Microsoft needs to up its level with,Platformeres and JRPGs. Now this is my favorite time in Console history,due to me being a fanboy of both Microsoft and Sony. I really,cannot wait for PS3 and Xbox 360. I think im going to be broke.,Graphics dont matter anymore (REALLY, stop comparing graphics, and look,at the games both companies are offering). I cant wiat.,

That's not possable Smiley Tongue
,but yeah you are right, they are both stepping up their games in trying to get more of what this gen was lacking.
Message 2 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I don't think it's possible to be a fanboy of both Microsoft and Sony,and know that graphics aren't what make games/game systems good.

Message 3 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,Traiklin wrote:

,ManBeast wrote:
Well, this is my story. I was a hardcore PS fan up until Xbox 1 came out, i was in love with Halo, and still am (Halo 2). I loved Xbox due to its games, no lie, i really did not like the types of games on Ps2, except for the exclusives that were actually good, MGS series, GT4, etc... Now its time for the next gen Systems to come out, and from what i have seen of both systems , Sony and Microsoft are both going to satisfy gamers on the same exact level and with the same Genres in mind. Sony needs to up its level with FPS, and Microsoft needs to up its level with Platformeres and JRPGs. Now this is my favorite time in Console history due to me being a fanboy of both Microsoft and Sony. I really cannot wait for PS3 and Xbox 360. I think im going to be broke. Graphics dont matter anymore (REALLY, stop comparing graphics, and look at the games both companies are offering). I cant wiat.

That's not possable Smiley Tongue

but yeah you are right, they are both stepping up their games in trying to get more of what this gen was lacking.

Take out the "boy' in "fanboy" and it works.

Good for you though, getting both systems and buying the games you enjoy.

Message 4 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

Jul 24, 2005

Hora-Quan wrote:
I don't think it's possible to be a fanboy of both Microsoft and Sony and know that graphics aren't what make games/game systems good.

I think it's possible to be a fanboy of more than one console, but I guess it depends on your definition of a fanboy.

My definition of a fanboy: A person who loves something without question.
Message 5 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I've only been a fan of Xbox because they have some killer games out,their, but for the next round of console wars I might consider getting,both console, the games are looking very impressive, and I can't wait,another for months for a ...360 and 10 months for a PS3......the,anticipation is killing me.
Message 6 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
448 posts

Jul 24, 2005
lol i don't see how the world is comming to an end but ok lol  but anyway   god i hate that word fanboy it needs to be killed already but i think it's possible to be a fan of all systems i'am  i have all 3 consoles my ps2 is used way more my x box is only used for halo 2 multiplayer wars with me and my friends when were partying and my gamecube is used for like zelda and all but i disagree on one thing though yes both consoles have great games comming out but i do belive that ps3's will overshadow x box games  plus you cant say graphics dont matter the last console war that was all i ever heard was oh why do you still play ps2 my x box has way better graphics blah blah blah graphics still have much to do with games and you cannot say with a straight face that the x box 360's graphics can compete with ps3's  yes when i first saw the 360's graphics i was like kool that looks good but i was ot blown away than i see the ps3's real time stuff  even without the processor and they blew me away ,
Message 7 of 7 (4 Views)
0 Likes