Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 06 2011
By: venomblade89 Wastelander 587 posts

The store/psn going slow for anyone?

5 replies 54 views Edited Apr 6, 2011

Well on my PC's speed test yields 12mbps download, and 2mpbs upload and ps3 speed test reports 8.5mbps download and 1.5 mbps upload and only recently certain aspects of psn have just been really slow. Signing in is fine, playing games is fine, getting in to the store is fien most of the time(select parts of the store are taking longer time to load than others), but downloads are dreadfully slow, 1mb per 30 seconds. Anyone else experiencing problems with the psn?

Message 1 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The store/psn going slow for anyone?

Apr 13, 2011

I am also having a huge issue.

I am trying to play Dynasty Warriors 7 but it won't let me until I download the Update Data (1.0.1). It is only 20 MB. It won't even budge from 0%, but my net connectivity is perfect. Also.. all the websites I am accessing right now on my computer are running just as fast as they always do, but the Playstation website is extremely slow. Haggard.

All I want to do is download the DW7 data & play but it keeps saying ERROR. Even though I have done everything right.

Also it keeps logging me out of PSN which is FRUSTRATING. 360 Never did that to me but PSN has done it to me 4 times in the past half hour when I was setting it all up.

Message 2 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 13, 2011

i cant even log in.

Message 3 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Apr 13, 2011

U should Try Turn off PS3 OFF Straight...

Message 4 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1153 posts

Apr 13, 2011

1. The PS3's built-in speedtest is inaccurate.

2. Sony has been having problems with external attacks, which has been causing numerous server issues.

Message 5 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 13, 2011

Same issue her only effects downloads and PSN Store,  LC took 20 hours to load last week and Might and magic took 12 hours to load 800 MB about 50%.  I tried turning the PS3 off, I tried disconnecting everything from my network.  Nothing is working.  It is not my PS3 I can run Vudo and Netflix just fine.  Only effects PSN.   I wish they would stop with the attacks already they are only hurting the user experience.   I just want to buy a game and play it

Message 6 of 6 (54 Views)
0 Likes