May 03 2013
By: Necrosic Splicer 57 posts

The playstation Store is terrible.

38 replies 311 views Edited May 3, 2013

Seriously, I've never used a slower, laggier, clunkier service ever.  Why was it changed in the first place?  It's just downright terrible in every regard.  I especially hate how I have to choose each individual letter from an awkward dropdown list when searching, instead of just being able to select from an entire shown alphabet.  It makes searching take forever, and its just downright annoying and stupid.  God the design is so **bleep** awful it drives me crazy.  There was an update tonight, for the store, and I was hoping they  gave it an overhaul, but no, 30 something mb update, nothing changed still laggy, still clunky, still awkward, still **bleep** bad.  Change this **bleep** asap.  Seriously it's awful.

Message 1 of 39 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Re: The playstation Store is terrible.

May 3, 2013

I prefer the original PlayStation store.

Message 2 of 39 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

May 3, 2013

Works fine for me..... runs smoother than water cascading on a perfectly polished finish on a car.

I like the new store better than the old, now that I have had time to get used to it learn the ins and outs..... 

No company, is EVER going to go BACK to the way they had something just to appease one little ole user.....

Many people like it, and just as many people hate it.....

One thing is for certain, its not going to change back. Ever.

You're not the first person to complain, probably not the last.

So Deal With It.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 39 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 3, 2013

^^ Wow you need to chill.

I'm not a big fan either, I think the Vita PS Store looks better.

PS1~PS2~PS3~PSP~PS Vita~Dreamcast.
-Killzone Mercenary Beta Tester
Free userbars
Message 4 of 39 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 3, 2013

It is nice that they try to change things a bit.

Message 5 of 39 (293 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
41812 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I like the 'new' store too, actually it's been with us for what seems like ages already but yes you can still call it new I suppose.

Anyway like gR3y i like it too, perfect no, but it runs pretty smooth for me as well.

To the OP: Check this out: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/New-PS-Store-sucks/td-p/38700549

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 6 of 39 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Necrosic wrote:

Seriously, I've never used a slower, laggier, clunkier service ever.  Why was it changed in the first place?  It's just downright terrible in every regard.  I especially hate how I have to choose each individual letter from an awkward dropdown list when searching, instead of just being able to select from an entire shown alphabet.  It makes searching take forever, and its just downright annoying and stupid.  God the design is so **bleep** awful it drives me crazy.  There was an update tonight, for the store, and I was hoping they  gave it an overhaul, but no, 30 something mb update, nothing changed still laggy, still clunky, still awkward, still **bleep** bad.  Change this **bleep** asap.  Seriously it's awful.

Greyghost is right, though I agree with you on the search function...

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 7 of 39 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 3, 2013

The search is what I don't like about the design of the store itself is not horrible. 

Message 8 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

lol threaddmerge plox.png

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 9 of 39 (278 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

May 3, 2013

Lameghost is absolutely not right, the new store is 10 times slower than the old one and constantly fails to download any content requiring multiple tries. But hey, enjoy your little fantasy world you live in, plant.

Message 10 of 39 (271 Views)
0 Likes