First Son
1 posts

Re: The new PSN store sucks, and I mean SUXORS!!

Nov 8, 2012
First off, I'd like to point out that I never ever post on this forum because I can't stand the douchbaggery of the high & mighty fanboy. That being said I can see how a fanboy would call someone out and point out how there are no hard facts presented when it comes to bashing anything on the PS3 and then in turn bash the bashers in the same format they accuse them of complaining in.

My issue with this dynamically crappy GUI that is the PSN store is that it seems to take much longer just to open it up because the store seems to use up a lot more memory and bandwidth than the old one. After quickly exploring it, I've noticed that all they did was reskin the store and cluttered the items into an organized mess (not an oxymoron). Now I have heard suggestions of searching it up and scrolling after a few letters into the search, but then why do they even bother with all the crap that lags the entire store? Why not just simplify the format and increase performance if I have to skip everything they changed and added? Also, why do items from the video store appear alongside the gaming items? Sony just tries so hard to be better to the point where there is no longer any method to their madness. Quit trying to wow people with the new store that has to be used and checked regularly. Less is more, just ask google who kept the same simple format since it first started.
Message 11 of 18 (335 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012
New psn suck old one is a lot better were is my son's of anarchy. Hate it so much will not be useing hardly at all because of this. Bad job!!

Fix it!!!!
Message 12 of 18 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I really don't care for the new format either... Tried too type in "GTi Club+" add-on DLC title but could only go so far with the title...So far the store has been nothing short of a headache...SONY has fixed something that wasn't broken

Message 13 of 18 (258 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4421 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Here it is....

Spoiler
Yet another "The New PS Store Sucks" Thread!

Practice makes perfect.  Everything is bound to change at some point.  We don't all have to like it.  It is just the way it is.

Moble

Message 14 of 18 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Nov 14, 2012

i agree its a nightmare , wheres the sales section ? 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 15 of 18 (247 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Message 16 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 29, 2013
It is terrible. The old one was so easy to use. This is like watching a constipated slug taking a dump into a toilet filled with molasses.

PLEASE FIX IT OR BRING BACK THE OLD STORE FORMAT. VERRRRRRY DISAPPOINTED.
Message 17 of 18 (109 Views)
Sackboy
426 posts

Jan 29, 2013

i too have complained many a time about this issue w/ searching... the best way around it, is to use the online version of the store to purchase the item than just download and instaall thru transaction history or download list on the PS3. The online store is new but way better to navigate than the slow store.

/)/)
(-,-)
*(")(")
Message 18 of 18 (108 Views)
0 Likes