Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 06 2012
By: Drithe Splicer 49 posts

The new PSN store sucks, and I mean SUXORS!!

17 replies 1168 views Edited Nov 6, 2012

It is extremely hard to  navigate and find add ons. I tried to find the add on for a game called Asura's Wrath. Go try to find it, I dare yas. I had to do a SEARCH just to find it. If you dont know that something exists, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY NOT FIND IT IN THIS NEW PSN SITE.

Please.  PLEASE go back to the old site. It was SO much easier to use. Less complicated = good.

End of Line.

Warhawk name: Drithe
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (1,168 Views)
Splicer
49 posts

Re: The new PSN store sucks, and I mean SUXORS!!

Nov 6, 2012

At least with the old psn store you could browse around and find cool stuff that you did not know existed. BUT YOU WONT WITH THIS NEW PSN SITE!

The people who made this need to be fired. The people who thought this new store was cool and exchanged this for the old site needs to be fired.

End of Line.

Warhawk name: Drithe
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (1,165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Gonna try and find those add-ons right now. I call a one search success, we'll see.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (1,162 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 6, 2012
All it took was a three letter search, "ASU". I don't understand you people complaining. You're too caught in hating it to learn it and appreciate its ease of use.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (1,161 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Yea, its pretty bad. I I had to put -mugen s- for mugen souls. But I also liked just seeing what games had content available. Cant do that now

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (1,140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
713 posts

Nov 6, 2012
Would all of you like some cheese to go with your whine?
"Stupidity is a disease, and we have an epidemic on our hands"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (1,135 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 6, 2012
@GME40: You can type less if you're willing to scroll through the alphabetized list underneath the "TOP RESULTS."

Next time you search only type two or three letters, "MUG," if the content doesn't show in "TOP RESULTS" scroll down through the list beneath that until you reach content starting with "M", the scrolling is nice and fast. Hope this helped speed up the process because I know typing all of that takes longer than this method.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (1,120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 7, 2012
Ill keep that in mind, but I mostly like to see the games that are available and the new format makes doing that a bit**
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (1,067 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 8, 2012

For all the people who actually belive that the new PSN Store is actually good and they agree with the change thats just more kudos for the rest of you. But, when you have the majority of the PSN Store users are having problems dont you agree that the change is innevitably bad for the population of PSN? The more people are angry about a network the less people will actually enjoy PSN as a whole. It already has a bad reputaion for when the network went down for months at a time. At this point the only good about the PSN network is that it is free. If everyone has problems with the network share it with Corporate and let them klnow you are having problems and need a change. maybe not a dramatic change but a change so the bugs are taken out. Please agree with me that we all need to stick together and work it out with the network we share and love to use as our aggresive or passive need to waste time and have fun. I know i will be. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (915 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Sorry but the 20-30 people complaining on the forum don't account for the millions of active PS3 users, or "majority" as you call it. People are quicker to voice negativity toward something, rather than compliment, as the negativity is toward something that is affecting their experience personally along with the way they like/want it. If the store was as bad as the few handfuls of people have been making it seem the past week, Sony would have reverted back already. The fact is that the few people don't want change, so they point out every little issue they can find, and guess what, they turn up not being issues at all.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (895 Views)
0 Likes