Splicer
74 posts

Re: The loss of my best partner, my PS3

May 3, 2013

Sorry for your loss and well written story. I'm glad that I never had to experience such an intrusion into my private area, I can only imagine how that'd hurt.

P.S.

Heartless people who'd replace their dog just for that reason. Seriously?

Message 11 of 21 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1481 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Golwar wrote:

Sorry for your loss and well written story. I'm glad that I never had to experience such an intrusion into my private area, I can only imagine how that'd hurt.

P.S.

Heartless people who'd replace their dog just for that reason. Seriously?

Not replace it. Train it better to know the difference between a friend and someone that is not suppose to be there. Some dogs play with their intruders. I have a yorkie that would bark his heart out but my Boxer sets the tone with his bark before you even step in.

Message 12 of 21 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

May 3, 2013
Hey, I didn't say replace nothing. I said get a better one. And really it's a little tongue in cheek anyway but Fufu the friendly pup can stay. I spent 6 years as a state Canine Officer and I will always value to protection and companionship of a good dog.
Message 13 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3836 posts

May 3, 2013

I know how you feel (a few degrees of it, at least.)

Anyway, good story, well written. I really enjoyed reading it, as painful as the experience was and the outcome. Thank you for sharing your story. 

I lost my GPS and XM player when someone broke into our vehicle and took them, and a few other things. Hubby parked on the driveway, shouldn't have. Police had ideas of who did it, but never followed up with us. (A.K.A. I never got my stuff back.)

I really miss my Magellan. Never replaced it. Replaced XM though, of course.

I hope you can get your situation resolved!

Message 14 of 21 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

May 3, 2013
When I read the title I thought your PS3 broke, turns out it's even worst. Sorry for your lost man, hope you can get back to gaming soon enough.
Message 15 of 21 (76 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 4, 2013

Thanks to all that have replied in this thread and in the Support one (Note: The Support thread was made by mistake it was made for this one in specific), it is a sad day for me and my wife still. My wife still can't get some sleep thinking about it, me either. But it is a sad world we live in. My dog is still a pup yet, so thank god it was nowhere near where the thief entered or I would have found her hurt somewhere. Hoping to hop online soon and play some games. If anyone wants to add me feel free to do so. Ill accept the request through my Vita. Please add in the message its from this forum! Bless all of you.

Message 16 of 21 (55 Views)
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

May 4, 2013

I'm sorry to hear the news and hope that you get your stuff back plus justice to the theif(s)

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 17 of 21 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

May 4, 2013

ok. 1, you can just have said, your ps3 was stole. Didnt need to go through all the boring BS. 2, just get a new ps3. For a guy who work, a new ps3 shouldnt be hard to get.

Message 18 of 21 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

May 4, 2013
1. The story was ok. Especially since you have a little more free time now - I get it. I like to read anyway. We can either choose to read it all or not. 2. Some of us workers are going week to week just to get by saving a few buck when we can. My income has gone down $20 grand over the last two years and will be going down more as I approach a summer of furloughs. So I get that getting everything back will take some time.
Message 19 of 21 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

May 4, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that! :smileysad:

Message 20 of 21 (35 Views)
0 Likes