Oct 04 2013
By: xymox333 Lombax Warrior 240 posts

The last Guardian and why the ps vita needs this game.

[ Edited ]
4 replies 252 views Edited Oct 4, 2013

The ps Vita is sony's next-gen portable console, But sometimes it's like they forget the system even exist. The system is in need of more non spin-off exclusives. And The last Guardian is the perfect choice,

I heard the game is being re-engineered and the ps4 does not need the game (neither does the ps3) so this leaves one choice. The Ps vita. This games is highly wanted by many playstation fans, so making this a ps vita exclusive well ensure some sells.

Your thought's.

Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6903 posts

Re: The last Guardian and why the ps vita needs this game.

Oct 4, 2013

Well right now the biggest concern for The Last Guardian is the release date. It's concerning that back in E3 2009, they showed the trailer for the first time and they have been posting delay after delay. I do agree with the concern for the Vita though. It does need more AAA titles to keep it alive.

Message 2 of 5 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Dude. The vita needs LOTS of games and remote play support. Sony needs to open its eyes. Of the 50+ ga,es I've tested only like 2 supported remote play. **bleep**?

It also needs more games. Like way more.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13581 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

As cool as that would be, it's a safe bet this game won't be on the Vita

The game has been in development since 2007. The ps vita wasn't even being considered then. I highly doubt they're going to switch gears

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11832 posts

Oct 4, 2013

I don't think the Vita could handle a game like The Last Guardian, especially since it's now being "re-engineered" (see link below). 

At this point, I just want to see the game released. As IGN states, it was first announced around four years ago.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/03/the-last-guardian-was-never-on-hiatus

Message 5 of 5 (200 Views)
0 Likes