Feb 21 2013
By: HWGuy14 Fender Bender 3334 posts

The four guys at bungie ps3 meeting.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 130 views Edited Feb 21, 2013
Why was that most awkward of all? first the 3 other gther guys were useless since they did not talk, the person who was talking looked like he had a broken shoulder, and all of them looked like zombies with their hands in front of them. I don't know if it was out of nervousness speaking in front of millions of people or if the people backstage told them "no hands in pockets, stand straight and look ahead and smile". They seriously looked as though they were zombies and didint know what the hell to do. I felt bad for them.

The video tells a much better story but :
http://i48.tinypic.com/wb42ld.jpg
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

Re: The four guys at bungie ps3 meeting.

Feb 21, 2013

One thing I noticed about people who study or work with computers/programming/etc. is that most of us are awkward as hell Smiley Very Happy

Public presentations only magnify it 

Message 2 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Re: The four guys at bungie ps3 meeting.

Feb 21, 2013
Bungie is best known for making Xbox a success. Do you blame them for being nervous about their first appearance for playstation. These people are probably thinking that us ps fans are against them for making Xbox take Playstation's place as the front runner of the current generation. Not to mention that while bungie has a major success record, they have their hands full trying to top halo. I'm looking forward to Destiny though. I have high hopes for that game.
My PSN
Message 3 of 3 (118 Views)
0 Likes