May 27 2014
By: NoelMcGrath14 Lombax Warrior 146 posts

The experience of getting the Platinum of GTA V.

[ Edited ]
2 replies 114 views Edited May 27, 2014

Hey guy's Im not to far away of geting GTA V Platinum and It is really long to get.  

The Trophy (From Beyond the Stars) and (A Mistery Solved) Trophy was the longest one's so far for me to get I spent alot of hour's just geting those 2 bronze trophy's and why? because I hope to get the Platinum.

At the moment I'm on 76% trophy compleat I mostley need to get the Online one's and I'm Solid done!.

What about you guy''s? what where ur longest trophy's to get on GTA V It hasto be the same one's as mine right?

GTA V.jpg

edited for spelling to learn more please see. Added label ask community to learn more about labels see here. Thanks! GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 3 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: The Experence of geting the Platinum of GTA V.

May 27, 2014

I do not have GTA V. But I am considering. But I do have a question: are the trophies more tie consuming or just very hard in difficulty? Congrats on going this far!

Message 2 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8703 posts

Re: The Experence of geting the Platinum of GTA V.

May 27, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I do not have GTA V. But I am considering. But I do have a question: are the trophies more tie consuming or just very hard in difficulty? Congrats on going this far!

Time consuming. Get ready to collect a bunch of stuff and spend hours leveling up in multiplayer.

It takes a while.

Take back the future
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Likes