May 16 2012
By: MrShockFish First Son 7 posts

The connection with sony entertainment network timed out??

2 replies 280 views Edited May 16, 2012

Over the last few days whenever i go online on the PS3, it lags like hell and randomly logs me off, then all day today, whenever i try to log in it doesn't log me it, it just gives me this error message; the connection with sony entertainment network timed out. What does this mean, is this only me?? The browser works fine, browses through the internet like it normally would. It's just signing in thats the problem. I live in the UK btw. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40048 posts

Re: The connection with sony entertainment network timed out??

May 16, 2012

What happens when you perform an Internet connection test, are your results all "normal"?

You may want to consider posting your question in the UK/EU Forums where more region-specific answers can be given for your issue.

Also one post will suffice, there is no need to post the same question multiple times.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4695364

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Re: The connection with sony entertainment network timed out??

May 16, 2012
Hi, sorry i didn't meant tp post it twice, i'm new to this site. When i do a internet test everything goes well untill i get to the "playstation Network" part, then it just says the same as before (The connection with some entertainment network timed out) then it stops the test.
Message 3 of 3 (280 Views)
0 Likes