Jul 24 2001
By: Blum13~old Lombax Warrior 282 posts

The best song EVER is "Stairway To Heaven"! Who agrees with me? The bands of today...

8 replies 15 views Edited Jul 24, 2001
( Blink 182 and all the rap crap)Wish they could write something .000001 times as good. But they can't.

There was a rush along the Fulham road, there was a hush in the Passion Play- A Passion Play By Jethro Tull- The best thing to come out of a recording studio. Go listen to it now!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

RE: The best song EVER is "Stairway To Heaven"! Who agrees with me? The bands of today...

Jul 24, 2001
Led Zeppelen rules.

Message 2 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Personally, I think the song is fairly pertentious.I much prefer Misty Mountain Hop or Dancing Days

Jul 24, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 3 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

I like "hey, hey what i'm gonna do" better -nt

Jul 24, 2001
nt = No Text

signature under construction cause it was horribly old.,null,GD
not much for a sig anymore
Message 4 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

i still like blink to though, but they aren't near as good as some of the classic rock bands -nt

Jul 24, 2001
nt = No Text

signature under construction cause it was horribly old.,null,GD
not much for a sig anymore
Message 5 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
282 posts

I respect your opinions and they are all othe LZ -nt

Jul 24, 2001
nt = No Text

There was a rush along the Fulham road, there was a hush in the Passion Play- A Passion Play By Jethro Tull- The best thing to come out of a recording studio. Go listen to it now!!!!!!!
Message 6 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
282 posts

RE: I respect your opinions and they are all othe LZ -nt

Jul 24, 2001
The way it's written and how it builds up to the best guitar solo i've ever heard is just perfect. I wouldn't even accept someone else doing it. And if they ever, ever use that masterpiece for a car ad, I will be SO PISSED! They already ruined a bunch of Jimi's (hendrix) song's and the who songs. These people aren't singing about a goddamn car! I heard they used S.T.H for a car ad. And these songs are the best. i also like kashmer ( the original, not that no talent P.diddy (and what a stupid ass name I might add) version. He freakin ruined the song. Ten years gone is great too. They have all good songs, execpt for dyer maker, which has a gay begining When are people going to realize that 90% of today's music fits into 4 catagories:

1.Stupid no talent boy bands (lance bass looks like K.D lang and a lesibian)
2. skanky ho's ( all those girls are the same too, brittany and christina ARE THE SAME THING!!!)
3. NO TALENT RAP STARS WHO MAKE THE SAME VIDOES, WITH GIRLS IN THONGS. ALL OF THOSE RAPPERS ARE THE SAME, HOW THE HELL DO YOU LIKE ON AND NOT THE OTHER
4. STUPID GIRL BANDS WHO ARE ALL THE SAME AS WELL.

please, someone, tell me that you agree.

If you don't go intoone of these, you might be good (3 doors down are an example).

Message 7 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
282 posts

ignore this one, and click on the re: -nt

Jul 24, 2001
nt = No Text

Message 8 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

RE: i still like blink to though, but they aren't near as good as some of the classic rock bands -nt

Jul 25, 2001
Gee gamingdad. Your grammar is taking a turn for the worse!!

Message 9 of 9 (15 Views)
0 Likes