Nov 15 2013
By: King_xO-AsSaSSin Treasure Hunter 4550 posts

The Waiting in Line for a PS4 Survival Guide

4 replies 516 views Edited Nov 15, 2013

If you are planning to pick up the PS4 on the day it launches, I have a manual for you to follow to safely get your PS4 and get out as soon as possible without any arrests, injuries, casualties, accidents, embarrassing moments, etc.

1. When you get there, make sure to be fully hydrated, not hungry, had just went to the bathroom, all of the important things before waiting. For instance, let's say you are here (where my messed up arrow is) in this picture.

paki_rican.jpg

From where you are, this will approximately take about 2 to 3 hours. Sure, you need food and water. But most importantly, you need people with you. I doubt that there would be people you just met holding your spot while you handle what you have to do, so bring someone that can hold your spot and is trustworthy.

2. Now, same thing goes for those who didn't pre-order, It'll be a long line, but you gotta pay upfront. You're gonna have a bad time. You don't know what type of person would carefully try to steal your cash or credit card info for one console. So wear this.

LOSH-home-page-image.jpg

It'll be cold, people will be coughing in line, and you want to be protected. A hazmat suit can cure all of these problems. I suggest if you don't have one, get one RIGHT NOW.

Anyway, that leads me to #3.

Once again, about the people in line, you don't know who they are. It could just be a rival. One wrong word exchanged in line can turn to a worldstar fight. You don't want to be known for getting knocked while people around are yelling "WOOOOOOORLLLDSTAAAAAAAAAAR", do you? Of course not. So what you do is have a conversation with the people around while moving. This will kill time and actually be worth it rather than think about freezing outside instead of worrying about your console freezing.

Last but not least, #4, upon getting the PS4, WALK CAREFULLY out of the store without bragging. Then simply go home and hurry to make an unboxing video to brag. Then invite me over to steal your PS4. 

If you follow these steps, you'll most likely survive and will be thanking me.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 1 of 5 (516 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Re: The Waiting in Line for a PS4 Survival Guide

Nov 15, 2013
There will be thieves hiding in cars with tinted windows a black from that gamestop, trying to pick out the weakest looking individual to jump.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 5 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2373 posts

Nov 15, 2013

Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine A MAC-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine.

Busty brunnette
Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Nov 15, 2013

lII-Venom-lII wrote:

Add an AK-47, a revolver, a nine A MAC-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine.

Do they have PS4 in prison?

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 4 of 5 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3351 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Great Post, thats always the best thing to do is to have a friend with you when you actually buy an item after waiting in line. Just like sneakers, you dont know what could happen
Been here since 2005!
My new username for playstation network is: keybladehunter, lol should of used it as my username hit me up!
GAP MEMBER! BABY!
777 posts on July 10, 2008 Talk about lucky day!
w00t Rank 08/28/08 W00t
"Im just a Day Tripper!" 09/09/09!
Capcom-unity is the home of Street Fighter!

Message 5 of 5 (423 Views)
0 Likes