Sackboy
529 posts

Re: The Vita Has Too Many Games

Aug 13, 2012
yea..... I got excited when I saw a game in vita's new release group, called Gugnir. had a preview and it looked like ff tactics etc.. for $30 and thought that was pretty good price for a new vita game so i searched my local stores and none of them had a Gugnir game for vita so I did a search of all the stores online for just the title of the game in all categories...... It's a freakin PSP game. Seriously? I pre-ordered my Vita for many reasons but one of them was not to play all the PSP games, I have a PSP for UMD games. If all Sony is going to do is primarily port PSP titles as the main library for Vita, I think I may want a refund.
Final Fantasy XI: Darklordsidius
(Caitsith) *Ragnarok*

Gaming since 1982
Message 11 of 14 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
529 posts

Aug 13, 2012
But, if Sony decides to rename the Vita to PSP2.0, then I'd be ok with the Vita library being mostly PSP titles.
Final Fantasy XI: Darklordsidius
(Caitsith) *Ragnarok*

Gaming since 1982
Message 12 of 14 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
623 posts

Aug 13, 2012

nice video. its amazing what people will overlook

"When you look in the mirror, what do you see? Do you see the real you, or what you have been conditioned to believe is you? The two are so, so different. One is an infinite consciousness capable of being and creating whatever it chooses, the other is an illusion imprisoned by its own perceived and programmed limitations."
David Icke
Message 13 of 14 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 14, 2012

optimistic.

Message 14 of 14 (22 Views)
0 Likes