I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

Jun 18, 2012

Kaswa101

Mostly play Uncharted 2 and 3, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations.

Message 431 of 5,513 (464 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: I need PS Vita friends :))

Jun 19, 2012

lll add you im papasmurf____0 i dont have unit 13 but im online 24/7 and i always use the party app when possible anyone else add me i need ps vita friends all i have are ps 3 friends

Message 432 of 5,513 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5102 posts

Re: Are there any girl gamers who play mw3?

Jul 1, 2012
I think you might be better off trying an online dating service.
And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 433 of 5,513 (2,109 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: The UnOfficial PSN Friend Finder

Jul 3, 2012

PSN ID: CODGamer62J

HEADSET (Y/N): Yes

KEYBOARD (Y/N): No

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Yes, if a trophy hunter is won who craves the bragging rights of having many trophies in his PSN! Smiley Tongue

GAMES: Call of Duty World at War, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 1, Modern Warfare 3, MOH: Airborne, Medal of Honor 2010, LA Noire, Mafia II, Sonic Generations, Uncharted: Drake's Deception

BIO: You can call me the middle ground guy when it comes to the Xbox vs. PS battle, because I do like both... BUT THE JUST THE PS3 A LITTLE BIT BETTER! Smiley Tongue Anywhoo, I really love COD, and play it everyday, one stayed up past 2 in the morning on Free for All in Nuketown (which I bet to many gamers out there is child's play). Although I don't level up as quickly as others, and am the rookie of the gang if you will, I have fun, and you can tell my strong interest in history plays into what games I buy! Smiley Happy

Message 434 of 5,513 (536 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Add me im Dylan_Braun and i have resistens and planing to get a game.... i wonder witch one??

Message 435 of 5,513 (323 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

Jul 3, 2012

PSN Name:

cy_11o5

Games:

COD MW

NFS: The Run

Rock Band

I just started and have no friends on my list. I really do hope that this can give me a head start to meet some new friends who can teach me how to play.

Message 436 of 5,513 (461 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 3, 2012

PSN ID: cy_11o5

HEADSET (Y/N): N

KEYBOARD (Y/N): N

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): N

GAMES: Need for Speed: The Run, Call of Duty Modern Warfare

BIO: I am a fresh-off gamer. I've been focusing majority of my life studying and working. I never really gamed because I didn't have the time to. But, my older and younger brother have their PS3 and loves gaming (they actually have "sibling COD" nights). I'm the only one missing out because of other dedications in life (especially on relationships which I've recently lost). I realized that it is about time I do what is fun, other than going out and drinking. I might be a little slow in catching up with this, but I do hope that I can meet some new friends who can teach me how to play and/or chat every now and then.

Message 437 of 5,513 (537 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 3, 2012

PSN ID: Jemi200

HEADSET (Y/N): Yes

KEYBOARD (Y/N): No

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): No

GAMES: PSN E3 games, Awesomenauts, Batman Imposters, Renegade Ops

BIO:  I have Playstation Plus, I'm a pretty nice person, I love chatting about the passion of gaming and other cool things in life.  I'm not shy about chatting on the headset on Home for example.  I love games like Final Fantasy, Dead Space, Xenoblade, God of War, sometimes shooters like Killzone 3 COD MW3 and BF3.  I'm into a great story and love action adventure, RPG, and Story-Driven games the most.

Message 438 of 5,513 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 3, 2012

lol i was literally thinking the same thing becasue I want to see how the group messaging features work; I dont know many people who have PS3 much less a VITA.  My PS3 friends list consists of 7 or 8 people at most LOL.

add me for sure, im planning on picking up Unit 13 this week.

Off topic: IMO, Resistance sucked.  The story mode is way too short, the online play can be fun but is pretty buggy and doesn't seem too challenging (one shot kill with sniper, regardless if head shot or foot shot). a few times it even switched me to the other team in the middle of a round! I traded in my copy for Gravity Rush, which was well worth it in my opinion =)

Message 439 of 5,513 (328 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 6, 2012
Name: pekky456 Games: call of duty black ops, FIFA 12, formala 1 2011, naughty bear medal of honour mw3 fallout new Vegas sports champion killzone3
Message 440 of 5,513 (529 Views)
0 Likes