Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Re: LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS

Nov 2, 2012
Can add me if you like. Anyone here can.

PSN AngelAyla
Message 561 of 4,488 (396 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The UnOfficial PSN Friend Finder

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

PSN ID:TheGrimNublet

HEADSET (Y/N):Y

KEYBOARD (Y/N):Y

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N):Y/N

GAMES:Just About everything.

BIO:Add me up :smileyhappy:

Message 562 of 4,488 (326 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 3, 2012

PSN ID: IcySylux

HEADSET (Y/N): Y

KEYBOARD (Y/N): Y, but don't use it

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Y

GAMES: BF3,  LBP2,  MW3,  Worms 2: Armageddon Revolution, ModNation Racers,  CS:GO,  Mushroom Wars,  Black Ops 1&2,

*These are the games that I want to play with others, and check my trophies to see most of the other games I have.

**I have Gamefly and friends that visit me from time to time, so a few games in my trophy list are either theirs or a rental, you can always ask me if I own a particular game if you're wondering.

BIO: I'm a guy and I've been gaming since I was 1 (homevideos as proof). I played alot of PS1, N64, and gameboy/GBA when i was 5-10 years old. I then played a ton of gamecube & DS games and stuck with nintendo until the wii stopped doing it for me.

I got a PS3 in 2009 and been enjoying it ever since. I also like to watch anime every now and then.

Message 563 of 4,488 (483 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

Nov 4, 2012
Bocke3
Message 564 of 4,488 (348 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

Nov 4, 2012
Bocke3
Message 565 of 4,488 (347 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

===Application=== 

PSN ID: mad_monkey_king

HEADSET (Y/N): Y

KEYBOARD (Y/N): Y but rarely use

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Y

GAMES:  RESI 6, BORDERLANDS 2, TEKKEN TAG 2 and many more. I don't play cod or battlefield

BIO:  Father of 5 who likes to game when he can find the time, usually in the evening. Have been a gamer all my life and will be until I die. Stereotypical nerd who likes comics, movies,  whisky, warhammer 40k and martial arts. Have 11 pets and a pretty good game collection.  If you fancy a game sometime add me up and we can get some gameage going.

Be well.

LeeBo 

[url=http://eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/mad_monkey_king/] [img]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/mad_monkey_king.png[/img] [/url]

Message 566 of 4,488 (484 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2012

just made a psn account and from egypt , i play gta and call of duty mod war 2 

Message 567 of 4,488 (480 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 4, 2012

PSN ID: wracwroc

HEADSET (Y/N): Yes

KEYBOARD (Y/N): No

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Somewhat

GAMES: Borderlands 2, Black Ops and 2 when its out, and pretty much any game new and old. just ask

BIO: Been a gamer since i got an atari 2600 at age 4. Had my ps3 since 2008.

Message 568 of 4,488 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Nov 5, 2012

PSN ID: Supreme_Entity

KEYBOARD (Y/N): N

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Yes and No (if that makes sense, lol)

GAMES: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Tekken 6, LBP 2, Burnout Paradise, NFS: HP, Mortal Kombat (love it, but I'm no good), also use/play Playstation Home a LOT. These are just a few of the games I have that I'd like to play with people. I'm a PS+ subscriber, so I also have pretty much all the PS+ games for the past year and a half to play.

BIO: Been gaming since the beginning basically. It all started with Atari. I've owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn (still own), Dreamcast, N64, PS1, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gameboy, GBA, NDS, PSP. I recently sold my Xbox 360 and over 50 games to come strictly to Playstation as I'm tired of paying for Xbox Live and having ads shoved in my face. As mentioned above, I'm a Playstation Plus subscriber, so I feel as if I'm getting my money's worth here on Playstation now. I'm not as hardcore as I used to be (call it growing up, or lack of time, or whatever you want it to be) but I still love to play games regardless. I'm more of a "Co-op" person now, moreso than competitive. I'm also married and the wife also gets down in Playstation as well. We have our own systems and are both Plus users. Lately, we've been going to Playstation Home to make friends, but that's not working out so well,  so hopefully, I can find friends through here.

TL;DR - Older, Married, lonely gamer looking for new friends. Check my trophy list!

Message 569 of 4,488 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Nov 6, 2012

PSN ID: xChrisGTRx

KEYBOARD (Y/N): Y

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N): Y

GAMES: BF3, STARHAWK, LBP2, TTT2 , All R&C games on ps3 , many more 

BIO: 22 Married no kids and living life in Atlanta Geogia love Car's and video games excellent artist Fighting games and FPS's are my bread and butter

Message 570 of 4,488 (403 Views)
0 Likes