Splicer
75 posts

Re: The UnOfficial PSN Friend Finder

May 2, 2012

PSN: Iced4life

Headset:Yes  

Keyboard:No   

Games:MW3,BF3,GT5

Bio: I'm looking for more friends to play with on PSN.

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 381 of 3,128 (456 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

May 4, 2012

Gurifisu-Femto
I'm mainly on Black Ops/Zombies.

Anyone and everyone!

Please use plain text.
Message 382 of 3,128 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

May 4, 2012

PSN: Urban_the_3rd

games: Sniper Elite V2

Max Payne 3 (pre ordered)

UFC 3

Please use plain text.
Message 383 of 3,128 (231 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: NEED SOME FRIENDS :)

May 8, 2012

I just got myself a PS3 about 3 weeks ago so am new to the PS3 & need some friends as well. So feel free to add me if you want.

Please use plain text.
Message 384 of 3,128 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 8, 2012

Yeah. I just got new PS3 games and I also need some friends. Can we be friends? Add me-  felixdegeneX

Please use plain text.
Message 385 of 3,128 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 8, 2012

Can we be friends - SadAngelman? Add me felixdegeneX

Please use plain text.
Message 386 of 3,128 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: *THE UNOFFICIAL*Make NEW PSN FRIENDS.

May 9, 2012

I have been an Xbox360 online gamer for a while.  I have had the ps1, ps2, and xbox360 (as well as classics like N64, snes, gba, etc).

I wanted to give PS3 a chance since i was getting bored of the 360 as i only use it for shooters/fighting games.

So here is my question:  who wants to be my friend on ps3 and show me that ps3 has an awesome community online as well? 

But please:  Be older than 17 years old.  Girls welcomed.  Psychologically challenged welcomed.  College students OF COURSE WELCOMED im a college student as well!  Interested in - friendships and online gaming for : shooters, racing, figthing, and anything in between. yes i like RPG's and JRPG's as well people. well laters.  Just add me and tell me something about yourself when you send me your friend request so i know a lil about you

Please use plain text.
Message 388 of 3,128 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The UnOfficial PSN Friend Finder

May 9, 2012

PSN ID:  Merrickbri

HEADSET (Y/N):  Y  (just bought it and still trying to figure it out heh)

KEYBOARD (Y/N):  Y  (way easier than the controller)

TROPHY HUNTER (Y/N):  Y 

GAMES:  Rock Band 3 (tons and tons of dlc), Mass Effect 2/3, NFS: The Run, Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur, Dynasty Warrios 7/XL, Get up and dance, everybody dance, sims3/pets, dead island, dead rising 2, LA Noire, GTA 4, Uncharted 1/2/3, Assassin's Creed 1/2/brotherhood/revealtions, red dead redemption, Dragon Age 1/2, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Darksiders, Infamous 1/2, God of war 1/2/3/chains/ghost, dead nation, naughty bear, resident evil 5, ff Xiii, prototype, and many more.  Soon to be adding Dragon's Dogma and Assassin's Creed 3 along with several other interesting prospects.

BIO:  I'm not new to PSN.  I am new to online components.  I have played WoW and other mmo's and sorta become repellant of pvp or online play because of all the jerklike behavior and smack talk.  I always try my best and to many ppl that's not good enough so they take it upon themselves to cut you down.  So I've been hesitant to add any ppl but I'm getting tired of never knowing anyone on psn.  All my real life friends either don't like playing games, can't afford a system or have went the way of the xbox. 

I'm pretty nice guy.  I am disabled with a chronic illness called Myalgic Encephalomyelitis or commonly referred to as Chronic Fatigue syndrome.  So I can't word and all I have to do is play games all day every freaking day.  So hey!  If you're looking for someone to play with or just to hang out with / talk to, give me a shout.  I'd love more friends.  Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 389 of 3,128 (456 Views)
First Son
9 posts

NEED SOME FRIENDS

May 10, 2012

I have been an Xbox360 online gamer for a while.  I have had the ps1, ps2, and xbox360 (as well as classics like N64, snes, gba, etc).

I wanted to give PS3 a chance since i was getting bored of the 360 as i only use it for shooters/fighting games.

So here is my question:  who wants to be my friend on ps3 and show me that ps3 has an awesome community online as well? 

But please:  Be older than 17 years old.  Girls welcomed.  Psychologically challenged welcomed.  College students OF COURSE WELCOMED im a college student as well!  Interested in - friendships and online gaming for : shooters, racing, figthing, and anything in between. yes i like RPG's and JRPG's as well people. well laters.

Please use plain text.
Message 390 of 3,128 (190 Views)
0 Likes