Sep 13 2012
By: STIGEVEN First Son 3 posts

The Uncharted Trilogy

0 replies 200 views Edited Sep 13, 2012

The first game I got for my Playstation 3 was Uncharted 2. That was the christmas after it was released, and Ihad never played Playstation 3 before, and that feeling I got when I was thrown from PS2 games into this beautiful and stunning game for the first time was just amazing! So I played it for months before I even thought of getting a new game. But when the day came when I bought a new game, I had already beaten the Uncharted 2 single player 5 times, and me and my friends had played an insane amount of multiplayer! And of course, I had to get the platinum trophy for this game, as it was my favourite game.

A few months later, I bought the first Uncharted game and played that one a lot as well, and I also got the platinum trophy for this one too, because now I wanted to my trophy list to show how much I loved this series. The first game felt almost as good as "Among Thieves", but I had to go back to Uncharted 2 because it had multiplayer and even better graphics.

After tons of other PS3 games like Call of Duty, Far Cry, Ratchet and Clank, Crysis, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, I heard that Uncharted 3 was releasing soon. So I ran over to my computer and watched the trailer. Few moments later I had it pre-ordered, and when I got the game, I could still say that Uncharted had to be the best games out there, with an amazing story, the best graphics I have ever seen, social multiplayer and customizable characters! Even after all those other famous and good games, Uncharted was the only game with this many and good qualities. And today, I have the platinum trophy for all the games and I still love the series! I really hope Naughty Dog is working on Uncharted 4, or at least plan to! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)
0 Likes