Do you mean 
Sackboy
481 posts

Re: Official 1.8 Discussion Thread

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Andy209 wrote:

Stealth1986 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that Vita version 1.80 took away the download button for the PSP games and the minis? I liked that feature and would kind of like it back... :smileysad:

What do you mean exactly? I haven't come across such an issue personally.

On every PSP game and mini, there was a button at the top of every app to the left of the "www" button. It was an orange button with a white arrow pointing down, indicating that you can check for an update/software patch for that particular app/game. 1.80 removed that option.

images.jpeg

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 88 (476 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: The (Un)Official 1.8 Discussion Thread

Sep 1, 2012

I hate the fact this new patch took away background downloads for videos!! (videos that are100 mb+) before the update I could stack a bunch of videos in que and still browse. Now it's like the old psp. You have to sit and watch the download. Stupid idea on the part of sony. Looks like you guys are gonna have to add another patch now.

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com.s3.amazonaws.com/218/188/jameezy216.png?1273648810918
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 88 (457 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 2, 2012

I am really glad that some one brought up the fact that sony took away back ground downloads for videos. When I realized that they took away the background downloads which is insane because now if I want to download a video I now have to stop what I am doing set the vita down and baby-sit it as to make sure that I does not turn off in the middle of my download.

also I have noticed that my internet app has become extremely buggy and is very prone to freezing up which is how I found out that I can report bugs to sony via the vita itself.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 88 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2012

Still nothing that increases the gizmo on the go functionality of the Vita. How about some non gaming apps like an Organizer/Calendar? A note taking app (it has a touch screen for Pete's sake!).

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 88 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Yea nice u can report if app crashes facebook been having alot of issues with opening pics
Gamer till the End
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 88 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
653 posts

Sep 3, 2012
I havent had any problems downloading videos in the background. I download a few movies from certian sites without any problems. I can have like five or six videos and they all download one after another. I have a problem loadinv pages on my browsers. Some of the forums i go to wont load the full page. Also going to face book on the broswer dont let me veiw the full page, it give a message at the top of the page saying something about no being able to load the full page. Have uad alot of problems with the facebook app which i contacted fb about and they saidthey r working on it. Ppl with fb app problems should contact them, maybe they can fix thissooner than later. The near app takes for every to load now.I dont even bother trying cause it takes to long.
I been havin trouble with the video. When i try to scan threw the video it goes black and then then video is useless until i reboot the system.
The update i like, its a great improvement but they need tofix a few things that this latest update screwed up.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 88 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Sep 5, 2012
Has anyone noticed a NEAR bug? Whe you press the button it will take ages until it detects the location and then its still doing something, you have to get into one option so near finally tells your discoveries and people around if you do nothing, the icon will keep rolling. Why is near taking so long anyway XD Also facebook crashes like theres no tomorrow. O.o Cant playback nico nico videos anymore, i always get the playback error failed, the only stream that works is the nasa one! u_u'
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 88 (314 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2012

i would like cross-controller to have more games available for more games on the ps3 also the vita should have nba2k13 just saying

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 88 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Firmware discussion has seemingly stopped completely, I think this thread can be unstickied at this point. Just a thought.

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 88 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
556 posts

Re: Official 1.8 Discussion Thread

Sep 15, 2012

this is because it now functions just like vita games do. it will only show an update if you manually search and there is one avilible.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 88 (194 Views)
0 Likes