Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: The Ps3 controllers

Jul 16, 2005
Stop crying like a little girl about the damn controllers.Just play the system and enjoy it,if you don't like it and if it's that horrible for you,I tell ya what to do...do not buy a ps 3 and that way you can sit in the corner and watch everyone play the best system out without you.If you know so much about what is so good to make,get a job with sony and show us how it's done.till then,shut your hole and quit crying about the controllers. ,
Message 41 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

Jul 16, 2005

,johnnytruby452 wrote:
Stop crying like a little girl about the damn controllers.Just play the system and enjoy it,if you don't like it and if it's that horrible for you,I tell ya what to do...do not buy a ps 3 and that way you can sit in the corner and watch everyone play the best system out without you.If you know so much about what is so good to make,get a job with sony and show us how it's done.till then,shut your hole and quit crying about the controllers.  ,

First off, you cant tell people how to enjoy the system they bought. Also, the controller is a HUGE part of the console because when you play whatever game you play, you will hold that same controller. People really want a PS3, but hate the controller, and they are entitled to their opinions. They want a new one because the controller is, like stated before, a HUGE part of the console/game experience.

And dont think for one moment that you are the first to put this memo out to the complainers.

Message 42 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jul 16, 2005

PhillyMike101 wrote:
Hora, he got you good

No,,he actually didn't.  I wanted a picture of the ENTIRE bottom side.  In,a previous post in this very topic I said the the closest we've gotten to,seeing the entire bottom was that picture.  We can't make a detailed,analysis of whether Sony has indeed added a trigger unless we see it without any obstructions.

Message 43 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1679 posts

Jul 16, 2005

,PimpinPorkchop wrote:
Why is everyone complaining about how they look. I admit the sides are too long, but we can't keep using the dualshocks we've had for two gaming generations either. ,

OK. Ill post what PSM had said about the controller in a min. ,
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12164 posts

Jul 16, 2005

,Zelda_boy wrote:
Besides that they are so ugly, I have noticed that they are small, and I was wondering where the batteries would go, or is it rechargable or something?

I sure hope the system doesn't look like the one shown at E-3. That thing is hideous.,
Message 45 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3558 posts

Jul 16, 2005
Hopefully this isn't the final design.,
psdude88: Wherever, Whenever,Forever.

I survived the Great Rank Mix-Up of December 31,2005 as a Save Point .

Image hosting by Photobucket
Message 46 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Jul 16, 2005

,Hora-Quan wrote:

,PhillyMike101 wrote:
Hora, he got you good
No, he actually didn't.  I wanted a picture of the ENTIRE bottom side.  In a previous post in this very topic I said the the closest we've gotten to seeing the entire bottom was that picture.  We can't make a detailed analysis of whether Sony has indeed added a trigger unless we see it without any obstructions.,

ok i highly doubt sonys gonna add triggers on top of the crap load of buttons that are on it already. if they do go with the triggers they would have to take one of the r and l buttons off. and while i have no problem with them going with the triggers under the l and r button thing, ALL the Xbox fanboys will start complaining that sonys copying microsoft.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 47 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
921 posts

Jul 16, 2005

,Hora-Quan wrote:

,PhillyMike101 wrote:
Hora, he got you good
No, he actually didn't.  I wanted a picture of the ENTIRE bottom side.  In a previous post in this very topic I said the the closest we've gotten to seeing the entire bottom was that picture.  We can't make a detailed analysis of whether Sony has indeed added a trigger unless we see it without any obstructions.,

Heres a pic of the back, there are no pic of under the PS3 controller, but those buttons do not look like triggers.

I dono why you guys complain the controller is really good looking, deffinitly smaller than the Xbox360s and alot cooler.
GTA:SAN ANDREAS ROCKS...click 4 website

The stupidity on these boards have a tendancy to rub off on people.

Message 48 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
32681 posts

Jul 16, 2005

aapia11 wrote:

Hora-Quan wrote:

PhillyMike101 wrote:
Hora, he got you good

No,,he actually didn't.  I wanted a picture of the ENTIRE bottom,side.  In a previous post in this very topic I said the the,closest we've gotten to seeing the entire bottom was that,picture.  We can't make a detailed analysis of whether Sony has,indeed added a trigger unless we see it without any obstructions.

Heres a pic of the back, there are no pic of under the PS3 controller, but those buttons do not look like triggers.

I dono why you guys complain the controller is really good looking, deffinitly smaller than the Xbox360s and alot cooler.

Can you even read?  That was the third time that that picture was posted in this topic.

Message 49 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Jul 16, 2005

Zelda_boy wrote:
Besides that they,are so ugly, I have noticed that they are small, and I was wondering,where the batteries would go, or is it rechargable or,something?

Welcome To The Forums

,They aren't ugly, some people just don't understand. They haven't held,one in their hands, they need to realize, you play games with it, you,don't wear the damn thing. You charge it up through the system's USB,ports. "sigh"

Message Edited by banedraven on 07-16-2005 11:30 AM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 50 of 59 (2 Views)
0 Likes