Nov 21 2013
By: BigSniffin Splicer 54 posts
Accepted Solution

The Pinball Arcade - Next Month or Not ?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 replies 252 views Edited Nov 21, 2013
Thanks for erasing my posts that take about an hour to write, you guys are cool.

Does anybody have any info on the PS4 release of The Pinball Arcade??? I have been watching that game's progress like a hawk ever since the second they decided to stop releasing table packs for Xbox360. There's something like 40 tables on iOS, and I haven't played any of them because I've been psyching myself up for the PS4 version. It's hilarious, a tiny little indy pinball game studio seems to be one of the last companies with a half a mind toward quality & authenticity, rather than PROFITS PROFITS PROFITS PROFITS like everybody else.

Farsight - I have funds in my account ready to download your new game along with all your table packs you guys will offer !!!
Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Re: The Pinball Arcade - Next Month or Not ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nov 21, 2013
support@pinballarcade.com

Ask em.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 2 of 5 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 21, 2013

That's something I've been wondering myself! When is the Pinball Arcade coming to the PlayStation 4? I already twitted then, but I guess I'll spam their mail box. I stopped buying tables right after they announced it for the PS4. It seems that they won't be doing the cross-buy (I"m assuming). Also because they're doing the whole "season" thing. I can't wait to finally play the tables on the PS4! I played Circus Voltare on the Sony Store, and it was great (the gameplay), but I would like to see how the other tables play: especially The Twilight Zone and Attack From Mars!!

I'ma go spam them now.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3501 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

Pinball Arcade Wrote:

Hi there! Smiley Happy

As far as I'm aware, the game is complete, we're just waiting on Sony to pull the trigger and release it Smiley Happy Should be within the next few weeks.

They responded to my email very quickly, looks like it is on track for a December release.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Oh hell ya!

Man if there's 1 thing in the world that Farsight should have done differently, they shoulda offered it as a right-out-of-the-box launch title. I guess a December launch won't make the biggest difference, but I can guarantee that 99% of the people who already bought a PS4 have already scoured that PSN Store in search of something to spend money on & came up short handed. People woulda bought TPA (ps4 version) just by process of elimination without ever even playing it, after seeing their PSN Store alternatives. TPA is fun for the family, friends, girlfriend, whatever. What makes this game so great is it's actually legit, and not just a bunch of made up crap (like other pinball games). There needs to be more passion put back in gaming, and that's obviously an area that Farsight has covered.

IF THEY ADD IN SPLITSCREEN FOR PS4, I WILL TAKE A DUMP IN MY PANTS !!!!!
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)
0 Likes