Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Re: The PS4 itself is getting mixed reviews

Nov 13, 2013
Who judges a console on launch games? Battlefield 4 and Shadow Fall will keep me busy for months alone, and then of course there is Assassin's Creed III, Warframe, Blacklight: Retribution and others leading into Watch Dogs, Infamous and of course Destiny. Let alone Dark Souls II for current gen.
Message 41 of 54 (174 Views)
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Nov 13, 2013
Hahaha. Ps4 is the best. This is a joke. Look at the future games
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 42 of 54 (162 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
847 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Definitely should not be docked any points for having only a few good launch games. Or maybe they think that these are the only games ever going to be released for the system?

Oh well. Can't wait till they give X1 positive points for allowing you to watch TV.

Message 43 of 54 (146 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Nov 13, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:
I said it before and i will say it again. Just because i have a PS3 doesn't mean i'm gonna suck up to Sony like most of you do. There are thousands of other post saying how everything is wonderful.

Most of my post have sources, the info doesn't come from me. If you want to believe that the PS4 is the greatest invention since electricity and that every game deserves a 10/10... well you should get off your knees and walk outside for a minute

omg who the hell cares. Go get an xbox then. Whats the point of being here if all your going to do is cry and moan. You seem to be the only one crying about not liking the ps4. 

Message 44 of 54 (143 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14202 posts

Nov 13, 2013

XBOX One only has Forza anyway.

That's the only title I really would want over on that side.

I'm not missing much. I'd be missing Forza when the XBOX One gets a failure though like all Microsoft products do.

Message 45 of 54 (143 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Nov 13, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Wait till It actually launches

More than 10 games is still there at launch. IN THE PLAYSTATION STORE

Ive been banned like 5 times. I just got back from a month ban lol

Message 46 of 54 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

XBOX One only has Forza anyway.

That's the only title I really would want over on that side.

I'm not missing much. I'd be missing Forza when the XBOX One gets a failure though like all Microsoft products do.

you are my hero =]

Message 47 of 54 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Nov 13, 2013

TeenageHustling wrote:

You can't judge a console on launch games. This whole thing is pretty silly. All I want is more power for games and basic media functions like Netflix so I'm fine. Also the PS4 camera is very good with voice commands, facial recognition etc for people that want one.

Thats my thing, they all are judging on launch games...but when more games come out the system itself is ready to unleash

The PS4 in general is amazing 

Message 48 of 54 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

Nov 14, 2013

It;s up to each person to decide which console is best for them and then be happy about it and quit whining.  I based my choice on what I like--FPS.  I mostly play multiplats so I didn't get a PS4.  Will I get one in the future?  Probably when more games come out like The Order 1886, still on the fence aobut InFamous Second Son.  I just don't care for Deslin right now; he sounds like a punk.  But I haven't kept up with the news lately.

Am I bashing the PS4 and singing the praises of X1?  No; that's childish and stupid.  In theory we are all adults and should act like it and be able to have adult conversions. 

I have read a couple of sites that haven't been too happy with a couple of things Sony's done so what?  No company  is going to make you completely happy...it's not possible.  However no one should be so blindly loyal to a brand that they can't see the weakness of that brand.  It's not like the PS4 is your child or anything calm down people.

Anyway, so far it does appear  that the UI is faster; thank goodness the XMB on the PS3 is soooo sloooow.  I see some improvements that have been made and I'm hopefully that more are yet to be shown.  I'll be watching Spike TV tomoroow night at 11pm to see what will be shown.  I don't get the hype for some game called Shemnum or something like that.  Then again I'm very particular in what I play.

Okay I'm rambling sorry for the long post. I believe it's the longest post I've made on the forums.  I can't wait to see the lovely comments my post will spawn (saracsm-rolls eyes cause I know I've probably made someone mad but its okay)

Message 49 of 54 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 14, 2013

Are you talking about Polygon?

Message 50 of 54 (119 Views)
0 Likes