Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Re: The PS4 itself is getting mixed reviews

Nov 13, 2013

too bad him and all the other people doing this cant be banned. im really honestly tired of seeing these topics. there are people who actually wanna talk about something useful

Message 31 of 54 (183 Views)
MVP Support
13577 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Dimitry03 wrote:

too bad him and all the other people doing this cant be banned. im really honestly tired of seeing these topics. there are people who actually wanna talk about something useful

Mods rarely ban anyone.

Which is unfortunate.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 54 (180 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Wait till It actually launches

More than 10 games is still there at launch. IN THE PLAYSTATION STORE

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 33 of 54 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 13, 2013

i know. i just feel the whole idea of this forum is completely smashed because of people like him. as much as i despise ms and the xbox 360 and the newly piece of junk xbox one (he caused me to do it) i havent ever said anything bad about the othe system or games. until today that is. but i just dont understand how someone can be a fan of a game console that 100% pulls a 180 and rethinks their system. obviously its not meant to be that good in the first place if the developers original idea pushed people away. heres the truth for all you xbox punks. my wife (like ive stated many times works for gamestop) has told me that from the time they started preorders on next gen. they sold 60+ at her store for the ps4. not counting the extras they may have. and that was after one run to fulfil preorders. the xbone has had 3 open preorder points. and guess what. they still only 30 maybe 40 preorders for it. and her store is right next to a university. you guys tell me who's better.

Message 34 of 54 (165 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Nov 13, 2013

If a game gets 9.0 does that mean its a great game  ?

If a game gets a score of 3.5  rating does that mean it a bad game?

The answer is no  each person will get a game different score just like a console 

some people hated  game A but other loved game A  everyone got a different taste in game consoles 

as well IM excited about playstation 4  if u get it bad reviews or good reviews I don't care since wont get me to think otherwise 

till I get my hands on it mess around with it even IM sure ill love it 

I know playstation don't have a lot games out for ps4 at launch but it expected  IM very excited to pick my up at 10am and trying not watch read reviews or videos about the console or games cause I want to experience myself

Message 35 of 54 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 13, 2013

Dimitry03 wrote:

you're know that you're not obligated to comment, right? it takes you 3 seconds to read a thread title and move on to the next one if you don't like it.

Gosh, some people are just too...

Message 36 of 54 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 13, 2013

true. ill give you that. but how bout we all go to the ms board and start bashing. bet you wouldnt like that would you. i stand up for what i like. so im going to fight against losers like you

Message 37 of 54 (150 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13577 posts

Nov 13, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

Dimitry03 wrote:

you're know that you're not obligated to comment, right? it takes you 3 seconds to read a thread title and move on to the next one if you don't like it.

Gosh, some people are just too...

Does it make you feel special that you're "spreading the news on the truth about Sony products"?

It's not like everyone thinks the system is perfect. You don't need to rain on everyone's parade.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 54 (149 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5476 posts

Nov 13, 2013

The people I wanted to hear from both like it... a lot.  I'm happy.  Everyone in this thread has reviewers, friends, or press outlets they trust.  That's the beauty of consumer choice.  If Adam Sessler, in all his war-worn cynicism, digs the PS4, that's enough for me.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 39 of 54 (132 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Nov 13, 2013

I don't care, nothing can keep me from getting my pre-ordered PS4 on Friday !

Message 40 of 54 (117 Views)
0 Likes