Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: The PS4 itself is getting mixed reviews

Nov 13, 2013

Dimitry03 wrote:

you guys di realise this is the same guy who posted about all the launch titles being horrible.. ilm calling xbox punk with nothing better to do

Agreed.

Message 21 of 54 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1786 posts

Nov 13, 2013

To be honest, the only reviews either system should be getting is: Fit and finish, comfort, and how well the ui and games run on it. To judge either one of these system based on games available at launch is irrelevant.

Message 22 of 54 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Nov 13, 2013
No launch game has taken full advantage of a system . The devs need time to get used to things and how they can tap into the power if the system.

Think for yourselves people. Don't let someone make decisions for you.
Message 23 of 54 (182 Views)
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 13, 2013
I said it before and i will say it again. Just because i have a PS3 doesn't mean i'm gonna suck up to Sony like most of you do. There are thousands of other post saying how everything is wonderful.

Most of my post have sources, the info doesn't come from me. If you want to believe that the PS4 is the greatest invention since electricity and that every game deserves a 10/10... well you should get off your knees and walk outside for a minute
Message 24 of 54 (170 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6024 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

The majority of the complains seems to be lack of  must-play games ("a device with great potential, just one that developers haven't tapped into much yet.", "this is a game console without a game to recommend it.")  "it doesn't take any risks", "its new functionality comes off as a little half-baked","doesn't feel like a step forward; it feels like a step sideways", etc

http://www.metacritic.com/feature/ps4-console-hardware-reviews

You know what fede01_8, I would like to thank you for helping me make a small change to what will be happening to the Mega PS4 thread tonight. If you didn't know, the second post for games was going to be altered to only have technical articles like Lens of Truth and Digital Foundry, the Back cover to games to provide information, two to three video trailers only, second screen, Remote Play, and Metacritic scores. Thanks to your efforts today, Metacritic scores will now never be part of the Mega PS4 thread, so thanks for your help. 

Spoiler
Now go buy your half baked Xbox One that is a brick until it has its firmware updated. While PS4 owners who have over 10 disc based games can upgrade the PS4 hard drive, Xbox one owners will be stuck deleting constantly due to no external drive support at launch. Oh and just like the PS4, No DLNA, No MP3, and No Audio Support at launch. Oh, and while Sony patches in headset support in the future for Bluetooth, Xbox One owners will have to buy an adapter and if they wish to not keep buying batteries they will have to buy the charge pack - what an excellent value. Anyway Congrats, consoles normally add features and functions over time, who would have thought right?
Message 25 of 54 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Nov 13, 2013

or you should go play on your xbox and still hold mommys hand. idk how many times people have to tell you to find out for yourself. these people arent you! how stupid do you have to be to realize you may like this more than them because you see what was meant to be seen. stop being a **bleep** and actually try for yourself. if you dont like it. then you dont like it.

Message 26 of 54 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13595 posts

Nov 13, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:
I said it before and i will say it again. Just because i have a PS3 doesn't mean i'm gonna suck up to Sony like most of you do. There are thousands of other post saying how everything is wonderful.

Most of my post have sources, the info doesn't come from me. If you want to believe that the PS4 is the greatest invention since electricity and that every game deserves a 10/10... well you should get off your knees and walk outside for a minute

But we don't care about your posts.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 54 (161 Views)
Sackboy
514 posts

Nov 13, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

yeah, that's why they have more than 5 pages of comments (11 in the case of the one about Knack)...

Is it too childish if I say OWNED? or is it BURN!?

Message 28 of 54 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13595 posts

Nov 13, 2013

fede01_8 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

fede01_8 wrote:

yeah, that's why they have more than 5 pages of comments (11 in the case of the one about Knack)...

Is it too childish if I say OWNED? or is it BURN!?

Yeah, all the posts saying that your posts are pointless and overly negative.

That's hardly room for discussion.

And yes, it is childish. You should probably grow up now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 54 (150 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Nov 13, 2013

HOW THE HELL IT GOT SOME MIXED REVIEWS?!

Is it because of lack of MP3 or no Watch_Dogs?!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 30 of 54 (145 Views)
0 Likes