Survivor
2522 posts

Re: The PS Vita Topic Round Up Thread.

Sep 19, 2013
A non exclusive MH won't have the same impact as an exclusive MH. MHP3rd was an exclusive to the PSP, what's why it gave the system such a boost. With a MH that will have versions for two other systems, the incentive for people to buy a PSV is far lesser, moreso when the home console versions will have more content than the PSV version~.
Message 101 of 146 (807 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Oct 4, 2013
Great

Message 102 of 146 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 10, 2013

I already posted this as a main thread but I figured it belongs here too. 

Why is there no Magic The Gathering Duels Of The Planeswalkers for the PS Vita? 

Personally I think thay Sony is missing a HUGE market there, and is losing a great amount of money by not porting the MTG Duels of The Planeswalkers series over to the Vita. 

iPad has already ported it over, and I believe the Android has as well. They are now tapping into this giant market and PS Vita is nowhere to be found. What's up with that?

The Magic The Gathering series on consoles keeps getting better and better, and it is a perfect fit for portable consoles like the PS Vita, and already works very well on the iPad interface. Plus, they keep coming out with a new version every year, and the Sony network would generate extra profits as well because people would download the extentions and add ons directly from the Playstation Network. I know there is already Magic The Gathering for PS3, if I remember correctly, but by sitting back and allowing other portable devices to access Magic The Gathering apps when the PS Vita has none I believe is a huge mistake, when the PS Vita has the features in place that would work great with it.

Unless Sony enjoys missing out on a growing cash cow market, I can't understand why they haven't decided to go ahead and port it over yet to their awesome portable system (The PS Vita). Which by the way in my opinion is the greatest portable system ever made. 

Message 103 of 146 (639 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Oct 10, 2013
The fact is that the PS Vita has the hardware to outdo both the iPad and the Android put together when it comes to overall performance related to gaming, and so there really is no excuse not to have a version of MTG Duels Of The Planeswalkers available for download on the Vita over the PlayStation Network...
Message 104 of 146 (636 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 23, 2013

The vita needs a lot of games that just aren't being localized.  I have 2 psps, a vita and a 3ds xl and the 3ds has had a few key games released every single month including MH.  

Take FF type-0 and Bravely Default, both have a huge demand for localization and Nintendo confirmed first.  Sony needs to pump out way more games before complaining about lack of vita sales.   The FF X remasters...the ps3 version you can pre-order, good luck finding any info on the Vita version.

Message 105 of 146 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Batman Arkham Origins.  :smileywink:

Play games too " RELAX "
Message 106 of 146 (496 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 31, 2013

i really wish vita would make a pokemon game or similiar for the playstation vita, im extremely jealous of that game of the 3DS, it may have that "kiddie" Factor but the game also offers a massive variety of content, exploration, fun for all age's. and alot of older player's get into the competitive aspect of the game, with thousands of collectable pokemon, and fighting other's its just a great franchise

We need something on the vita that offer's the same compelling gameplay, and not just a screen with text and cards, and fighting each other with no animations

We need something visual, were you have your own avatar, house, living experience that provides longevity for singleplayer, along with multiplayer having year's of gameplay with collectables and constant challenges online against other players

that competitive and fun environement with personality, and a personal connection would boost the vita by a long shot

im not saying we need to directly copy and rip off pokemon X, and i doubt sony or game developers will even read this, and even if they did it would take years to develop a game.

Im just saying, we need something with a similiar aspect of "longevity, competitive gamplay, personal character connection, visually pleasing"

Fact is - Pokemon sold over 1 million copy's and boosted the 3DS XL Sales by a mile. The playstation vita needs a response. it need's something exclusive that offer's a similiar experience and say's "hey, we have a better deal, come over to us for gaming"

Message 107 of 146 (405 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1118 posts

Nov 1, 2013

natsukirei wrote:

i really wish vita would make a pokemon game or similiar for the playstation vita, im extremely jealous of that game of the 3DS, it may have that "kiddie" Factor but the game also offers a massive variety of content, exploration, fun for all age's. and alot of older player's get into the competitive aspect of the game, with thousands of collectable pokemon, and fighting other's its just a great franchise

We need something on the vita that offer's the same compelling gameplay, and not just a screen with text and cards, and fighting each other with no animations

We need something visual, were you have your own avatar, house, living experience that provides longevity for singleplayer, along with multiplayer having year's of gameplay with collectables and constant challenges online against other players

that competitive and fun environement with personality, and a personal connection would boost the vita by a long shot

im not saying we need to directly copy and rip off pokemon X, and i doubt sony or game developers will even read this, and even if they did it would take years to develop a game.

Im just saying, we need something with a similiar aspect of "longevity, competitive gamplay, personal character connection, visually pleasing"

Fact is - Pokemon sold over 1 million copy's and boosted the 3DS XL Sales by a mile. The playstation vita needs a response. it need's something exclusive that offer's a similiar experience and say's "hey, we have a better deal, come over to us for gaming"

Invizimals is PlayStation's Pokemon. There will be a new Invizimals game coming to Vita and PS3 in 2014. In addition, a new animated Invizimals TV show will be debuting with those games. The TV show will have some sort of interaction with the Vita version of the game. Should be interesting to check out. 

http://gamerxchange.net/2013/06/12/sony-play-your-cards-right-and-invizimals-could-make-the-vita-hug...

Of course, Digimon would have been a good brand for PlayStation to have made exclusive in association with Namco Bandai, but that didn't happen. 

Message 108 of 146 (339 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

Invizimals does look really cool, i like the idea of it, and i wasn't aware it exsisted so it is definatly something interesting to learn and im definatly keen to see how it pan's out and if it can become big

My only i guess upset so far after watching multiple reviews and videos and correct me if im wrong

Is that the Playstation vita version will be highly focused on the touchscreen/pad and augmented reality. You play as "yourself" rather than an "avatar"

Now me, i dont have a ps3, so i feel like ill be missing out on the virtual world that they get to level up in, explore, and have there own "avatar" of sorts

What i love in an RPG/Pet capture game, is making a character, controlling it, moving around, exploring a world, leveling up etc

If your not an RPG fan, this will be tough to explain. but i just find a little upsetting that in the vita version, that i wont be able to simply use the dualshock sticks, the L and R buttons, and explore a world with a virtual avatar that ive created

P.S - i completely agree with digimon comment, im a huge fan and would love to see a digimon game on the vita, it's definatly a long time tv series competitor with Pokemon, and provide's a very similiar but very different world and i feel would make a great addition to the vita library if somebody made a game out of it

Message 109 of 146 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2522 posts

Nov 2, 2013
Except Nintendo kinda secured the Digimon franchise which is why Namco ported / enhanced the last Digimon entry on the PSP. Invizmals is just...meh, I played one of the games on a PSP in EU and it was absolutely boring~.
Message 110 of 146 (301 Views)
0 Likes