Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: The PS Store is Awful Now

Nov 10, 2012
Other than the 5-6 metro-style boxes per page in the new Playstation Store, point out some more visuals the store has exactly like Windows 8.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Windows 8 sucks and Sony I guess just wants to suck as well and to lose money by making it hard or impossible for people to figure out how to buy stuff.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I agree.   It is awful, and I don't like it at all.

I am having a very hard time to search for what I want, and the naviagation on this new version of the store compared to what we previously had leaves a lot to be desired.

I had absolutely no problem using the old store, whereas now I am with this new format.    :smileysad:

If it isn't broke, don't fix it.      Chances are, you'll only make it worse.

Kalas5525

http://raptr.com/Kalas5525/about
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Here Here. It's AWFUL. I mean I wouldn't midn the design...even though it takes longer to finx stuff. but the speed and glitching/freezing is just UNACCEPTABLE1 Go back to teh old one !
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I dont' like this either, nothing's organized well...... And yes It's slower, bigger, and takes longer to go through. Where's the A-Z list of DLC's? I tried to get some DLC for FFXIII-2 after this upgraded and it took me half an hour to find the **bleep** game. Finally l realized you HAVE to go to the top and hit Search, and manually put in each **bleep** letter....... When the screen for JUST that game comes up there's links under the picture, such as all it's add ons. Then it took me another 30 minutes to figure out how to add funds to the wallet.  Before you could just go to CART in the top whether you had anythign in it or not, and add funds. Now.... you can't. You have to put things IN the cart, then you can add funds when you checkout. Although I have to admit THAT aspect is better, especially the fact it only adds what you need. No more need to add another 5 bucks when you need 30 cents or something.

All in all I like the LOOK of the new store, but the degisn completely sucks. It's all meshed together, it's too hard to find things, or just browse.....  christ the DLC menu is friggin stupid. Why have diff catagories for items/weapons/levels/characters/game apps/ combos/vehicles/stats.... I mean seriously? THOSE different sections should have been the A-Z list of games with DLC. When I'm looking at available DLC Ifor games I'm considering buying, I want to find the game in a list in 5 seconds (like before) and see ALL the DLC on ONE screen, not have to look at 10 diff **bleep** secftions..... Whoever designed this needs to be fired, it's so incompetent it's unbelievable.... All in all this is seriously annoying to use compared to the simple Store before this. The ONLY thing I like is the last couple lines I said of the first paragraph.

By the way, this design sucks so bad I actually felt compelled to post on here for the first time ever..... if that tells you something. Hope someone over there reads this.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

I hope someone at Playstation is reading these forums.  The new store is TERRIBLE!  Here is a small list of things off the top of my head that I hate:

WAAAAY TOOO SLOWWW!

Filtering is aweful.  I hate it

No red flgs that show what I have purchased at a glance

Have I mentioned Way too slow?

Too many subfolders. 

too buggy

and....Way too slow.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I happen to like it better the other one looked crappy guys just to let you know Xbox copied ps3 so dont think its xbox.... this is just a way to prove ps3 is better !!! :smileyhappy:

*coming from a 3 yr xbox live player - and console modder. 

Trust me ps3 is some tricks up their sleeve and microsoft is screwed money wise..

- They say green got me binge eatin -

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Only a Xbox owner would think this new Store's menus are any good, or even make sense half the time.  Let's not forget that video.... there's a load time of 30 seconds + now instead of FIVE.....

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ht2JUdoiL_c?feature=player_embedded

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Nov 14, 2012

there must be a reason they updated something , but the navigation its too bunched up to the left

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (63 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 14, 2012

As I stated before in another thread, my biggest problem is with the "Rock Band Store" aka the DLC page.   I really appreciated how the old store had the DLC sorted by game.  This is especially a problem when browsing the "New" DLC page.   Am I missing something?  Is there a way to separate all the DLC by game again?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (60 Views)
0 Likes