Nice setups. Here is mine from home, haven't gotten a new picture taken yet from college.
HOLY CRAP!! You really need to get that PS3 breathing. Really surprised it hasn't crapped out on you yet.
sithknight1, I like the equipment, and the room, but why is the stand away from the wall like that? It just kind of ruins the flow for me, especially all the loose wires behind it too. Rest of the room is very nice though.
I'm sad that the other thread was closed. I'm going to have to repost now.You're totally right. (By the way, sweet setup AudioFenix.)Those you mention, are 2 details that I Haven't been able to quite nail down. Firts the distance: The room is just too freaking big. If you check the pictures you realize the tv is in front of my bed. The distance between my point of view and the TV is currently 12 feet. When I arranged the room the 1st time the TV was against the wall and the distance was 16 feet. My TV is a Samsung 52" (LN-T5271F). 16 feet was just too far for a 52" screen. Moving the tv away from the wall to the 12 feet spot where it sits now is not the cannon but is a bit better and it was the only solution that came to mind. (The purists say that with a 52" your optimal point of view should be between 7 and 8 feet)As for the losse wires, I know. You're absolutely right. And the fact the TV is away from the wall, makes them even more difficut to hide.I can't move the bed forward because that'd mean a weird walkway between the bed's headboard and the wall but I'm open for suggestions in case anybody has an idea for either the distance situation or the clutter situation. (My pics are on page 1 of this thread)
Message Edited by sithknight1 on 12-11-2008 12:29 PMMessage Edited by sithknight1 on 12-11-2008 12:31 PM
use the area where your computer is and make into a sweet ass gaming room WOOOOO!!
Here's my setup as of late. Not much has changed other than new movies and games.
The purple chair is my girlfriends. Shes keeping it at my place while shes home for the winter....its really comfey though, its nuts.
Just for fun...i went as The Joker for Halloween.
Too bad in the 2nd pic i took my fake scars off before that pic was taken...i couldn't eat with them on!!! lol
nice setup, but your tv looks crooked to me. Is it like that or am i just making it up in my head.
Yea , I've noticed that too. I haven't taken the time to measure and see if it is slanted or if it's just an optical illusion. It's only evident like that in pictures.
Welcome to the popular PLAYSTATION®3 TV and Setup thread! This thread is intended to be a place for you to share your PlayStation setups with your fellow forum members!
Before participating in this thread, please take the time to familiarize yourself with all the rules and standards of this thread. Failure to follow these rules and standards could result in your posts being removed from the forum.
The original setup thread has simply outgrown itself, and many of you felt it was time for a new thread. We've recreated it with some guidelines to keep things in order.
- This is first and foremost a PlayStation community. If your setup happens to have other consoles in it, that's fine. Let's just make sure its PlayStation related and all discussion strictly PlayStation.
- Please don't post pictures larger than 1024 x 768 pixels. After that size it starts to stretch and skew the page, requiring everyone to use the scrolling sidebars. If your image is over that size, simply post the direct URL so we can click it without having the page distorted.
- Please try to keep the image(s) under 800 kb, especially if you're posting more than one. Having tons of huge images from several users all adds up and can take time to download.
- Please don't quote images. It just eats of bandwidth and can stretch the page. If you'd like to quote a user, please edit out the image(s) first.
- It should go without saying, but we'll say it again anyway: all community rules and policies apply. As such, all content should be kept appropriate. There is zero tolerance for this.
Have fun, and let's see those setups!Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 12-10-2008 11:40 PM
You should also add...keep the images PS3 related, we don't need to see the other 50 electronics you have or 10 images of all the furniture in your dwelling. Also we don't need to see the same picture repeated with 10 different lighting conditions.